Outdoor My first auto grow feat. Big Bang, Annapurna, Pineapple Express, Sharkbite, Shot Adrenaline and Snow

sHARKBITE1.jpg
A few days ago

This afternoon 5-15

SnowRyder 2 weeks old (about 17 days from seed)
SnowRyder  about 15 days from seed 2.jpgSnowRyder  about 15 days from seed.jpg
Seed was soaked for 24hrs and then placed in the 3gal grow bag where it germinated outdoors

Short Stuff - SharkBite 5-15 (Started 3-17)
61 days from seed (8 weeks, 5 days)

Yesterday this plant was flushed with 4.5 gallons of water and fed .5gal of water with 1Tsp of molasses per gal., today she drank another 5. gal of molasses solution.
Short Stuff - SharkBite 1-15.01.jpgShort Stuff - SharkBite 1-15.02.jpgShort Stuff - SharkBite 1-15.03.jpgShort Stuff - SharkBite 1-15.04.jpgShort Stuff - SharkBite 1-15.05.jpgShort Stuff - SharkBite 1-15.06.jpgShort Stuff - SharkBite 1-15.07.jpgShort Stuff - SharkBite 1-15.jpg

Nice. I have a em Shark Bite in the seed stock. How have you liked it? Any advice on them?

Nice. I have a em Shark Bite in the seed stock. How have you liked it? Any advice on them?

Love it, will grow it again and again. It has such a sweet tangy smell and the flowers just keep getting bigger and bigger, yet the stems and rest of the plant don't seem to be. The buds are getting so incredibly obese and American like. Stitch + Green House = *****

This one is perfect for small/short places, she gets round with bud and can take lots of flowering nutes as they help this lady gain lots of weight.
I can't wait to do a Smoke/Vape report on this one

...What do you guys think this SharkBite will yield?

Green House - Big Bang Auto - 61 Days from seed (8 Weeks, 5 days)

Green House - Big Bang Auto - 61 Days from seed (8 Weeks, 5 days)
:D I'm so proud of her!

GH - Big Bang Auto - 5-15-.01.jpgGH - Big Bang Auto - 5-15-.02.jpgGH - Big Bang Auto - 5-15-.03.jpgGH - Big Bang Auto - 5-15-.04.jpgA very easy-to-grow autoflowering plant, with a medium size (60-100 cm) and a very good production.
It is good for indoor or outdoor, completing the flowering cycle in 6 weeks. It can be flowered indoors at 18 or 12 hours of light per day, and with "sea-of-green" it can produce up to 900 grams per square meter (under 1000 Watt of light per square meter).
Outdoors it can give up to 45 grams per plant, and can be flowered anytime of the year as long as the lowest night temperature stays above 10 degrees Celsius.
GH - Big Bang Auto - 5-15-.05.jpgGH - Big Bang Auto - 5-15-.06.jpgGH - Big Bang Auto - 5-15-.07.jpgGH - Big Bang Auto - 5-15-.08.jpgGH - Big Bang Auto - 5-15.jpg

I will grow this one again too and I'm very eager to try more Green House autos and Autos with Green House's genetics "like SharkBite"
pencil.png

SamSara - Shot Adrenaline - 67 Days from seed (9 Weeks, 5 Days)

SamSara - Shot Adrenaline - 68 Days from seed (9 Weeks, 5 Days)
Plant has was flushed a few days ago and is now being fed molasses only.
9 weeks old.jpg

"This variety has been bred based on an original genotype of White Dwarf x Skunk and later on re-crossed in order to maintain its autoflowering pattern. The plant conserves the best Skunk organoleptic properties, is compact, resinous and has a very intense skunky fragrance with a slight flavour of acid strawberry and pineapple touch. This plant is of an extreme strength and would grow within 14 days. Indoor growth with 20/4 photoperiod and proper plant pot size could give us over 40 gr. yield, reaching almost 70 gr. outdoor.
Seed Bank: Samsara Seeds
Genotype: 90% sativa 10% indica
THC: 21%
Indoor Harvest Time: Not specified
Flavour: Not specified
Way of cropping: Ind/Out
Production: 55-75 gr indoor / outdoor
Smell: Medium
Effect: Euphoric
Resistance to mould: Medium
Outdoor Harvest Time: Automatic (9-10 weeks)
Resistance to plagues: Very high
Sex: Feminized
Lineage: White Dwarf x Skunk
Irrigation tolerance: Medium
Medicinal value: Medium"

Flash - Annapurna - 68 Days from seed

Flash - Annapurna - 68 Days from seed:
Got word back from Stitch the breeder today and he said quote
"Yes Annapurna is ok to chop now my friend!!!" - Stitch

So, I went ahead and flushed it with 4.5 gal of water today and then fed 5. gal of 1Tsp of Molasses per gal mixture for flavor/sweetness when finished.
Flash - Annapurna 5-15-.01.jpgFlash - Annapurna 5-15-.02.jpgFlash - Annapurna 5-15-.03.jpgFlash - Annapurna 5-15-.04.jpgFlash - Annapurna 5-15.jpgIMG_2691.jpg
pencil.png

Barney's Farm - Pineapple Express - 68 Days from seed

Barney's Farm - Pineapple Express - 68 days from seed -
Info from Single Seed Centre
"This is a special gem for all of you that are fans of autoflowering strains.

Taking the original and very popular Pineapple Chunk and crossing it with a Cheese and the famous Skunk #1, this strain was then hybridised with Ruderalis genetics to bring the autoflowering qualities.

Pineapple Express Automatic grows one main, central cola which is flecked with gold and reddish brown with a frosting of THC crystals. If you are looking for a sweet, tropical high that leaves you relaxed and de-stressed, Pineapple Express is perfect; its fruity aroma and intense flavours are the outcome of a rigorous selection process which has brought you this first class strain.

Genetics: Ruderalis x Skunk #1 x Cheese
Yield: 15 - 20 gr
Height: 40 - 50 cm
Flowering time: Autoflowering
Harvest time: Autoflowering
THC: 12 - 15%
CBD: High
5-15Barneys F. Pineapple Express.1.jpg5-15Barneys F. Pineapple Express.2.jpg5-15Barneys F. Pineapple Express.3.jpg

Since the whole plant was pretty much eaten by a Tortoise during the 4th week and the plant sort of had to start over by growing new branches out of the very first inter node/ first set of leaves.
Since this happened the plant that was originally planned to be harvest first will be harvested later in 2-3 weeks around or after the Big Bang auto is harvested.

I will still feed this once, maybe even twice more with a solution with very little to no N, high P, Great White microbes, Superthrive (for B-Vitamins and hormones), unsulph. molasses (for Cal) and Epsom salt. (for Mag) made from rainwater or tap water that has been allowed to sit and air off the chlorine, fluoride and etc. and will adjust to ph to just above 6.0.

Love it, will grow it again and again. It has such a sweet tangy smell and the flowers just keep getting bigger and bigger, yet the stems and rest of the plant don't seem to be. The buds are getting so incredibly obese and American like. Stitch + Green House = *****

This one is perfect for small/short places, she gets round with bud and can take lots of flowering nutes as they help this lady gain lots of weight.
I can't wait to do a Smoke/Vape report on this one

...What do you guys think this SharkBite will yield?

Thanks a lot man. Sounds perfect for what I am about to do with it. And I would say 'round an oz for your yield.

Back