Outdoor My first auto grow feat. Big Bang, Annapurna, Pineapple Express, Sharkbite, Shot Adrenaline and Snow

lookin good bro! ill read through the rest of the thread when i have time!

damn dude!!! you are really bangin it up in here!!! nice growing mate! outdoor is always tougher... hang in there ... you're doing just fine man....

:drool: some sey ladies!!! +rep

looking great johnny :thumbs: wish i had the weather for outdoors.

damn dude!!! you are really bangin it up in here!!! nice growing mate! outdoor is always tougher... hang in there ... you're doing just fine man....

:drool: some sey ladies!!! +rep

Thanks JM! yeah your totally right outdoors can be tough, but I don't really have the option to grow indoors right now, though I have put together a sweet led tent. I can't use it, I have a roommate and well I wouldn't want my roommate to ever suffer if something were to happen.

Anyways, about things being tough out there check out this infestation that happened in less than a week. I had to cut and remove this one today

IMG_2642.jpgIMG_2643.jpgIMG_2644.jpgIMG_2645.jpgriIMG_2646.jpg
This is Easy Rider from De Sjamaan, I bought thinking it was an auto. but it was still flowering strong finishing up until today when I checked out the spot and found it with the top cola infested with tiny black bugs and mites, many of the fan leaves completely eaten away. middle nugs were barely touched, I cut the whole thing down. I tore away the top cola and discarded the parts that got infested with bugs beyond repairing. split the nugs into smaller pieces of the cola and rinse any thing remaining, like possible larva and feces rinsed it with a watered down neem mix, rinsing and soaking in straight water in between neem rinses. lower nugs were almost untouch, but I very gently rinsed, soaked and flushed them as well and set them aside to dry. the top cola I set aside in a water-soak/cure and will gentle change the water once every 24hrs for the next week and then dry I figure this should help remove and unwanted debris off the buds that my eyes couldn't see without taking too many trich. away. I can tell you now that I'm not expecting the finish product to have much of the juicy smell and taste it would have had if it would've been able to finish properly and be air dried and air cure, but water curing/ flushing supposedly removes unwanted leftover nutes, chlorophyll, pesticides, sand/dirt, and even possible larva and insect excrement.

I will do an update with pictures in a week and hopefully I get my 20-200x USB Microscope by then so we can get a super close look at the cleaned up stuff and how clean and still strong it really is or isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
close up annapurna.jpg Annapurna I tried to zoom in a bit more so you can see the trichs

...But never mind, I haven't had a camera in a long while so my skills aren't the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear abt the bug problems bro.. hope the rest of your crop dont get infested!! anti pest karma sent your way

sorry to hear abt the bug problems bro.. hope the rest of your crop dont get infested!! anti pest karma sent your way

Yeah Grindin, Thank You!
I treated everything in that patch with neem tonight and I fed everything a tall glass of plain old ph'd water + b-vitamins today, I usually use rain water I collect but when I'm out of that I use water that I let sit out in the sun for a minimum of 72hrs to get rid of chem.s like chlorine/fluoride.

I may keep feeding the Barney's Farm Pineapple Express a solution with high P + Epsom Salt "for Mag" + Food Grade black strap Molasses "for cal and potas and to add sweetness/flavor/taste so it brings out the pineapple chunk in it" + Great White Premium Microbes and I'm waiting to hear back from Stitch to see what he thinks about cropping out the Annapurna at about 11-12 weeks because it didn't get that big.

I'm thinking that maybe the Flash - Annapurna didn't get to be the 100-200gm yield as described due to a couple mistakes I may have made and some I may not have made.
1. I transplanted the young plant "3x !!!" before putting it in a 3gal
2. The largest medium area it had was a 3gal size container
3. On 23 March watering cans got switched/ there was a mix up with another water-can meant for photo-period indica plants that were a few weeks into flowering . Instead of feeding all the babies ph'd water with superthrive, I fed the young seedlings water with heavy enough nutes to burn the poor baby auto-flower plants.

The above reasons/mistakes are all things that ultimately contributed to the slightly dwarfed sizes that the plants stand at today, but I'm not complaining or too bent out of shape about the size or health of them. For a first time offender of the Auto-Flower kind, I'm very happy with what I've been blessed with and it has been a great learning experience.

I'm thinking I should try and flush SharkBite and harvested it asap it's on it's 9th week and i
View attachment 87111This photo is from a few days ago, it looks even better now. I have started flushing, is there a special technique or anyway to speed up the flush?

Here's some info on SharkBite

"
Sharkbite is a excellent new white strain we have created by crossing Great White Shark with our autoflowering seeds line. Sharkbite keeps the powerful stone and tangy odour of its Great White Shark parent and puts on tons of white crystals during flowering. This fully stabilised auto strain does not get too big so is perfect for small spaces or guerilla grows.
Type: indica/sativa autoflowering hybrid
Height: 15-25 inches
Harvest: 8-9 weeks from seed
Yield: 15-40g per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect: A very potent and seductive stone.
Potency: 8/10
Breeder: STITCH"

SHARKBITE CLOSE UP.jpg

Really good close up "well it should be"
This photo is a few days old. I want to flush this plant and harvest it as soon as possible

Back