Outdoor My first auto grow feat. Big Bang, Annapurna, Pineapple Express, Sharkbite, Shot Adrenaline and Snow

Barney's Farm - Pineapple Express - 14gms dried/manicured

all seeds above on new roster have begun to germinate, let the games begin.
The stakes have changed to 90days 3lbs up to 20 plants "AUTO"

Wow, Thanks for sharing and giving me some inspiration. Cheers

Great grow, thanx alot for all the info and ill be trying out that shark bite next season for sure.
The Green house supercritical auto is very good, quicker than the BB and has a white widowy smell and taste. The auto bomb also looks good.
Best of luck with your next wave, keep the post coming

Yes, the Sharkbite was the tastiest and best smoke from the last round, big bang was the largest and 2nd best smoke. Stuch and Green house go great together, well see how these 250gm autos do on this next grow that was started a couple weeks ago, germinated outdoors........ anyways

Everything has been tending to it's self. I cloned out the photos to friends.... the SnowRyder "another nice looking female from stitch" is looking very frosty a week or two ago I check the trichs and they were all mostly clear.. so I'm, letting her get fatter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cubes are not a root binding fungus, to my knowledge the don't interact with the plant at all. Why not pot up a few and throw up the results? I'm kitty corner to you in the states and up here we have to wait until fall for cyans, azzies, bayos and the rest. Happy hunting:peace:

Cubes are not a root binding fungus, to my knowledge the don't interact with the plant at all. Why not pot up a few and throw up the results? I'm kitty corner to you in the states and up here we have to wait until fall for cyans, azzies, bayos and the rest. Happy hunting:peace:

Just thought I'd add this: Check out how the Fungus grows together with the mimosa "the DMT" plant. In this area of the world this type of DMT plant will pray to you "or for you?" after you touch it.
The leaf blades fold together to make a praying shape, this is the only place where this happens. I've checked a few miles away with on the same plants. anyone know what this is all about? I grow tall DEER TREES "Mimosa Host." and they're about 40-50 tall tons of root bark. These plants are not indigenous to the area and were probably brought in durring the huge cattle run about 100 years ago.
Traveling and mushroom hunting has taken me away from the OP. and the sno is good puffing on it now :toke:. the photos good. preflowering. the 2lb 70day thing, well the rough weather has givin the kids a good ol'beatin of their life, criticals and everything Dinafem is going strong and are okay, the rest "may all be for not" I hope not though, but that's what happens when you arent around to tend to them. Sorry guys :( IMG_2946.jpgIMG_2947.jpgIMG_2948.jpgIMG_2949.jpgIMG_2950.jpgIMG_2951.jpgIMG_2952.jpgIMG_2953.jpgIMG_2954.jpgIMG_2955.jpgIMG_2956.jpgIMG_2957.jpgIMG_2958.jpgIMG_2959.jpgIMG_2960.jpgIMG_2961.jpgIMG_2962.jpgIMG_2963.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mimosa "DMT baring plants" plants that grow with the fungus will curl up and pray when touched by humans, only place I know of that these things happen. The cattle protect a near by ancient Indian burial ground and they'll try their best to keep humans out and far away from it, another odd ball thing that's happening here.

Back