Lighting My DIY COB lights

Cheers mate dont even know where to start with questions. Im a woodworker by trade and quite mechanically minded but ive always avoided electrics.
Im going to do some studying and see what i need to get 600w hps like results for a 4x4 spread.
Looking forward to your next build dude

Thanks bro the 5K Cree veg light is just killing it I cannot be happier with the results so far. We will see soon how the 3K flower light does.

Nice, I need to build a veg light, and was thinking 5000k as well. Might do a 3 COB Vero 29 Gen 7 like my previous builds. I'm using 3000k for flower and getting nice results.

Oh yeah forgot to :slap:. Well done!

Nice, I need to build a veg light, and was thinking 5000k as well. Might do a 3 COB Vero 29 Gen 7 like my previous builds. I'm using 3000k for flower and getting nice results.

Oh yeah forgot to :slap:. Well done!

Thanks for the slap here's the veg tent I hadn't posted a pic before, I dropped the light a foot two days ago and these plants started to explode.

IMG_20161106_091858.jpg

Cheers mate dont even know where to start with questions. Im a woodworker by trade and quite mechanically minded but ive always avoided electrics.
Im going to do some studying and see what i need to get 600w hps like results for a 4x4 spread.
Looking forward to your next build dude

The 600W two bar setup I built for half my flower tent would rock a 4x4 so you can just replicate. We can definitelyt simplify it too if needed, and if you don't "have" to have Cree brand we can get it built for a very low price too. So just let me know.

Back