Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

I know your probably trying to help aku but asking for addresses isn't a good idea I would have thought

2000 watts of light and DP genes Equals NICE. I love your enthusiasm bro. I got some auto extreme and Think different today. Attitude did such a stealth job I almost threw them out I shit you not.

IMG000067.jpgIMG000066.jpgIMG000065.jpgIMG000058.jpg Hopefully everyone can see these pics, they are from yesterday and all of the babies have gotten bigger in the last 24 hours.

You have Mad Scientist thoughts like I do. I was thinking of a two part pot the lower being an aeroponic sort of area (big area for roots) with an ultrasonic fogger misting a light nutrient solution all over the roots and the top consisting of hydroton with a possible dripper if needed. Like an airpot inside a larger water and light tight pot where the roots would grow out in a DWC sort of way. Also to have a CO2 bubbler coming in from bottom or the side. I'm sure there is something like this out there as I can''t be the 1st person to think of something like this.
But ya Mad Scientist shiite! Nothing more fun. We are seething for some pics man! No kidding, PM me your address and I'll ship you an old 5 megapixel digital camera I have sitting around!!!

Yeah man I have told people for over a decade I am a mad scientist lol and it looks like my idea might be working. I still don't see roots out of the rockwool(but it has only been 2 days above ground so that is not unexpected) but both of the plants that I did the test on grew qutie a bit in the last 24 hours. So I hope my plan works and it something I will be doing in the future to start my seedling out. I like your idea of a dual level pot and it sounds like it could work for sure. It is always scary trying new things with plants because if it doesnt work it could result in death.

I would say send me the camera but as stated above giving out addresses is a scary thing as well. Don't worry I am going to try and get a camera tomorrow so I can take some proper pictures for everyone who has been so nice to stop by my ever so lacking grow journal lol

Holy cow holy cow, Dutch Passion Tony stopped by my(pitiful) grow Journal. I am blushing right now like a 7th grade girl at a Justin Beiber concert. Truly an honor DPT you are THE MAN.

I promise I will get a camera today and get some pictures up that are worthy of the Dutch Passion name.

I just cannot tell yall how fast these little ladies are growing, I mean the biggest one is almost growing before my very eyes.

I think I might have a special one on my hands just because of the way it is outgrowing all the rest. I have named them all and her name is Brittany(after my wife who is 6'1 and this little plant might end up as tall as her lol) she was the first to show a taproot and the first to show her head above ground and has all the potential to be a monster plant. I am really hoping that one of my ladies ends up being bigger than Tang's 300g'er( I know I know very lofty goals but if I shoot for the stars and end up on the moon I will be ok with it!)

And I promise I will get a decent camera and take some pictures that everyone can acutally see

I would recommend a good but cost effective camera but I'm a bit rusty on the subject since I haven't done any photography in atleast 3 years. If you can splash a little cash then a canon 550d can be found quite cheap here I think the usa version is a rebel 'something' can't remember but they would take stunning photo of the ganja along with 1080p videos and can be film quality if you know how to use it right

I would recommend a good but cost effective camera but I'm a bit rusty on the subject since I haven't done any photography in atleast 3 years. If you can splash a little cash then a canon 550d can be found quite cheap here I think the usa version is a rebel 'something' can't remember but they would take stunning photo of the ganja along with 1080p videos and can be film quality if you know how to use it right

Lol I spent so much on my grow room that literally for the next 3 months my wife and I are eating ramen noodles, so spending anything extra is not in the cards at this moment. I need 3 things currently 1)A camera 2)A large trashcan to fill with water so I can have a rez of dechlorinated water 3)More nutrients I need more trace nutes. So I am going to get the cheapest camera walmart has along with a very cheap trash can and if I have enough left over I am going to get the nutes now(if not I have to wait a couple weeks to get some more moneY) I won't need the additives for another 3 or 4 weeks so I am going to get the trash can and camera today hopefully.

Just make sure the camera does the job but i want a decent one iam tired of half assed pictures good luck on yer shopping

Lol yeah I am probably just going to get my mom to send me one of her digital cameras, she has like 4 of them. Believe me I feel ya about the half assed pictures(that is why I didnt really even want to post the ones I did cause they suck so bad :( I will do better I promise)

Back