Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

Thanks Duckster, I was literally high for 4 hours after my beans arrived. Pull up a chair a small plate or tray, your favorite smoking tools(enough for about 95 days) and enjoy the show. I hope to do something special with this one. Fingers crossed :)

Yes Daniel(the mailman hahaha) and I know each other well. He laughed because I BOLTED out the door, becuase I have been sitting in my living room every morning watching out the window like a puppy waiting for his master to come home. So I saw the package in his hand and ran out the door when he saw my Robe flailing behind me I heard him laugh.

After just over 24 hours in the papertowel and sealed sandwich box the first of 6 beans has just cracked it's shell and a tinnnnny little taproot is peaking out. Hopefully over the next 36 hours all of them will have sufficent taproots to go into the grodan cubes. I want to try and plant them all at the same time, lets see if they cooperate!

wow your doing this proper, good on ya chap

much love and bud karma your ways brother

Thanks my dude, as you can tell where I place lighting in the higherarchy of needs for growing top quality cannabis. Glad to see you stoppin by Kray feel free to pull up a seat to the show it should be a good one

yeh i see
the funny thing we were thinking and trying to do with the cfls not only being on a budget would trying to see if we could use a efficent eco light to save on bills and still get good product because some people have excess light but ovbly cfls just dont have the spectrum and penetration, but yeh you and the brotherin have enlightened me, and i can stay eco just gotta look round just wont be able to work with a budget but i guess long term will pay off hey.
anywho taking up your page
and yeh i got my recliner pulled up sending much love and bud karma

Yeah penetration is a big thing as well, that is why I went with 2 1kw's vs 3 600's or 5 400's because the penetration of a 1kw is 18" I think.

Mini UPDATE: Now 4 of the 6 have started to crack their shells, so I will probably be moving them into the grodan cubes tomorrow :)

Good stuff man! i'm in.

Thanks Anasazi I hope to give everyone a great show!

Thanks JM you are tha shiznizzle, I hope to put it all to great use and hopefully tomorrow they will go into the cubes and start us all on a very wonderful journey!

Back