Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

At the moment I only have my camera on my computer which SUCKS!!! I am trying to get a better camera now. I think this round of germination has gone better than any of my previous grows.

I got the seeds in the mail at noon on thursday, they went into paper towels at 6:00 PM Thursday. Today is Tuesday and all of them are above ground, the biggest one literally was above ground in less than 48 hours with a set of leaves. Again I can't say enough about the quality of Dutch Passion genetics, this type of growth is a sign of very very strong genetics. It's like I have he Gronkowskis genetic line, big strong and very fast lol!

I have never seen growth like I have on the AutoX #1 I can tell this is going to be a special plant and I am going to probably try and self her to get a seed set from because I am literally watching the first set of leaves grow before my eyes. Normally at this stage they are mainly growing roots but this one is just shooting upwards so fast it is nuts! I love it.

Wowman, that link you dropped in my thread, like uh... holyfuknshitman. That auto was as big as a 1972 VW bug. I, I, I don't know what to say after seeing that.
BTW, I was the same way when my 1st bean order arrived. So glad to be growing some chartered genetics. Good luck here, I'll be checkn in.

Yeah dude that is what I am trying to do for sure! Mr Ganjamoto is the King when it comes to growin big autos. There really arent that many folks that are growing the way I do with DWC and HID lights, from what I have seen most use LED and DWC or HID and soil but that plant was just mind blowing. I think that I have the setup and potential to produce some monsters but nothing like that(I hope I can) if I can get somewhere close to Tang's AutoXtreme for each of my 6 I will be one happy camper(if it doesnt take you straight to the page go to page 31 to see the final harvest pics)

What no pictures yet? You're slackin dude lol

I am going to try now, and none of this "those pictures suck" cause my webcam is OLD lol but here goes

Like I said they are really still too small to get a decent picture of but here goesView attachment 394632View attachment 394633View attachment 394634View attachment 394635View attachment 394636View attachment 394637

I think that is all of them, and I know the pics suck and they are still teeeny tiny but they are all growing nicely and happily so far!

At first I was going to just use 500 watts to start them off with but I then decieded to g ahead and turn bot lamps on at 500 and they seem to be loving it, I also added 1/4 TSB of White Widow, it is Humboldt Nutrients Mycho powder. With the combination of those two things all of the plants have really perked up and started growing!

I am going to try and take some better ones with my phone, but that camera is not much better :( #cameraenvy

hey Genie, it says page cant be found ....:S
can you not upload em on here ?

Update: So I am trying something a little new and in theory I think it should work. I have two airstones going into each bucket creating a lot of bubbles, however while the ladies are still young and the roots are still in the rockwool cube it is not really getting the benefit of the added oxygen.

So what I did was take the airstone off of the air line and made a hole in the bottom of the rockwool cube with a screw driver, just enough to hold the air line in place and now it is pumping oxygen straight into the rockwool cube providing the new roots with oxygen and water from the damp cube. I am hoping that it will super charge the root growth. I should know if it is effective by tomorrow or so. Like I said in theory I think it should work, can anyone think of a reason why it wouldnt work or would have an adverse effect on them?

You have Mad Scientist thoughts like I do. I was thinking of a two part pot the lower being an aeroponic sort of area (big area for roots) with an ultrasonic fogger misting a light nutrient solution all over the roots and the top consisting of hydroton with a possible dripper if needed. Like an airpot inside a larger water and light tight pot where the roots would grow out in a DWC sort of way. Also to have a CO2 bubbler coming in from bottom or the side. I'm sure there is something like this out there as I can''t be the 1st person to think of something like this.
But ya Mad Scientist shiite! Nothing more fun. We are seething for some pics man! No kidding, PM me your address and I'll ship you an old 5 megapixel digital camera I have sitting around!!!

Last edited:
Back