Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

I was thinking from here on in pruning Derek which I started I need to put some weight on some lower bud I only picked discoloring leaves I by no means went overboard no shock

You are going to have pounds of weed bro. The extremes seem to more finicky then the think different I suffered some leaf damage on both my extremes while the think different on the same schedule suffered nothing at all. I think your auto ultimate grow will be nicer looking for you. I have a feeling extremes are finicky and need some extra heavy attention when it comes to deficiencies. I was reading in the latest high times about pruning large fan leaves they say even thought they are dark green and look pretty and healthy It is important to realize that at the halfway point it has reached it's photosynthetic peak. This means that photosynthesis gradually begins to decline in the leaf and creates less sugar for the plant's nourishment with each passing day. Eventually the leaf will consume more energy than it produces. So I do not think you will hurt but help your plant to prune some energy sucking leaves bro. Just a thought

Thank you Tony I think I will have enough smoke for a WHILE that is for sure, thank you for stopping by as always and thank you so much for bringing this strain to market yall and Dinafem have a real winner in the AutoXtremes. I literally can't wait to do my next run with the AutoUltimates

dreadlock roots.jpg
One thing comes to mind...
[video=youtube;0Z1gZf6RniE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z1gZf6RniE[/video]
Doing Colorado proud with that root madness Derek.:Sharing One:

Very nice, thinking I might have to try AXTremes outdoors this summer. Ive been looking for an auto that will really get big, but have good quality also. Grew out a couple TDs this past summer and while they wernt bad, I wasnt especially impressed with them either. Really like my Mephisto plants, super potent buds, but they are all fairly small which is a big drawback for me....

From everything I have read these AutoX'a pack a nice punch! I am super stoked to smoke some of the finished bud, I clipped a little nuglet off today and tried and(I cheated I couldn't help it) I have to say it is some potent nuggetry.

View attachment 410545
One thing comes to mind...
[video=youtube;0Z1gZf6RniE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z1gZf6RniE[/video]
Doing Colorado proud with that root madness Derek.:Sharing One:

I am doing my best to serve the emerald rectangle right. I have had some big root masses in the past but nothing like this!

I was thinking from here on in pruning Derek which I started I need to put some weight on some lower bud I only picked discoloring leaves I by no means went overboard no shock

Oh and believe me I would be doing some very light pruning if I could get to my plants lol.

Thanks Treeman, that is really cool I only have about three weeks left and hopefully I will not need it on the next run because I will be moving my grow into a bigger space where I will be able to get to all of my plants :) it's been killing me not being able to get to my plants at the back of the room(I should have planned better and started in my full sized bedroom) I was able to wiggle under the middle part of the plants and its crazy because the plants at the back of the room have a different skunkier smell than the ones at the front. All of them are just dripping with resin and covered in sugary goodness! I am really excited for this grow to be done I want to smoke this already! Annnnnd make some amazing wax!

Also last night I upped the PPMs to over 4,000 I am giving them one last big blast of nutes then lowering them next week and straight water for the last two weeks. I have never seen any plant take 4k ppms and not show any signs of nute burn, it is truly amazing! And it just goes to show that if all of the other conditons are right the plant will eat and drink almost as much as you can give them. I want to see these babies swell up so big that I have to tie them up so hopefully this big blast of nutes will get them through till the end. Oooooh this is the fun part! I love it!

Back