Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

Yeah the shelf and the floor have disappered which is defintly a good thing :) I actually was wrong on the days they are on day 53 my math skills aren't all that good lol. The buds are all starting to fatten up now and getting really frosty! The next 40 days are going to take for ever lol

I hear ya there. I finally germ'd my first bean in almost 2 years. Popped in less than 24 hours, which is nice, but overall everything feels like its taking forever. That's the beauty of excitement! That is also one of the reasons I dig this community here at AFN. The forums are teeming with excitement, passion, ingenuity, humor, and unity. I can't get enough man, and some of this shit I've learned thus far is down right cool as shit!
Alien.jpg

Indeed Indy, this place is very unique in that its people are so amazing. I am trying to find other things to do but it is proving harder than I thought because all I want to do is grow lol.

Indeed Indy, this place is very unique in that its people are so amazing. I am trying to find other things to do but it is proving harder than I thought because all I want to do is grow lol.

I know for sure that once I get a few solid grows under my belt I would like to start learning how to breed. It'd be cool to produce my own seeds and strains I think. But, yea.....for now all I think about is growing lol!

My computer is going back to the repair shop for a couple of days so I will be offline for a few days.

DAY 64 BIG SWOLLEN BUD SHOTS! I'mmmmm baaaaccck! Sorry for the hiatus but here we are with the nice big frosty nuggets. These babies have just been packing on the weight in the last week or so and it's crazy that they still have 4 weeks to go whoo hoooooooo! So without further ado here are the ladies on day 64:day64 001.jpgday64 002.jpgday64 003.jpgday64 006.jpgday64 007.jpgday64 008.jpgday64 009.jpg So this is where we are folks, let me know what yall think. The smell is really starting to come through now and it is really really citrusy. A combination of lemon,lime and orange for sure with hints of grapefruit, that has a rotten meat/skunky undertone that is wonderful. They are all starting to frost up very nicely and I am still hoping for 1500 grams total, which given my defiency problems I would consider that a sucsess. Happy New Year to everyone and lets all make 2015 the best year yet!

I know the pictures are a little fuzzy and I am going to do my best to take some decent ones in the next day or so, what makes it hard is that I can't get back to the back of the room anymore. I am going to have to climb under the canpoy in between the buckets, but they are looking so nice everyone should be able to see their frosty goodness. I can't wait to see these buds swell up to their full potential its going to be epic. Mmmmmmmmmm yummy

Looking crowded with nuggetry in there! :)

there all but done man.. nice job!

Back