Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

Nice to see you in a good mood Derek here is a Karma Blast for you and your loved ones

Thank you sir, right back at cha. I am in a good mood lol, now that I have gotten all of my issues under control. Now it is time to watch the buds fatten up! They are getting fatter by the day and I am hoping to have 15-20 gram top colas :) The top 2 or 3 internodes are about an inch and a half apart so they will be 5 or 6 inch buds. Or at least that is what it is looking like now. And from what I can tell there are about 50 or so top cola sites, so I am really hopeful that I will get to around 1500 grams. If I can get that I will be very happy with my first auto grow. Next up are the AutoUltimates which I plan on scrogging, which in retrospect I should have done on this grow but hey live and learn right? As always thanks for stoppin by Fairly, we don't have that much longer now almost half way done or so!

Thanks everyone! I am trying my best to do the strain justice! With folks like TaNg setting the bar so high I wanted to give it my best shot.

Hey man, ya can't measure yourself with TaNg's yardstick. Ya got to use your own. Just do better on every grow, that's the best ya can do. Besides, you got a jungle going on in there dude!

:slap:

Hahaha Tangs yardstick, that just sounded funny. But I know what you mean, I just try and set myself a goal that is usually too high but if I shoot for the stars and land on the moon I will be ok :) I am doing my best to have my own personal little jungle going on. They are defintly filling out my space for sure, the back side toward the far wall is almost all the way filled in as well so it will be wall to wall with buds when its all said and done. As for learning from each grow that is the TRUTH! Every grow teaches me so much that it seems like I didn't know anything at all at the end of each grow. Then when I start my next grow I am thinking ok now I know everything and sure enough it happens again at the end I am like I didn't know shyte lol. Even after 10 years of growing I still learn new stuff every day it seems. It's like a hobby that keeps getting more interesting as I go along :) Thanks as always for stopping by Duck, sending great grow Karma your way my friend

Whats up bro! Nice looking plants do you have. I will try to do the same like you with 6 AutoXtreme in RDWC 35L Buckets filled with 21Liter of Water and using 2 LED each one is 320W the next time probably by the end of the Month I think. Your thread is a guide for me! Love how you do that and the pictures of the Ladys *DAMN* so beautiful. I hope to get some advice from you and your Grow!!! See ya and keep goin' :thumbs: :cool:

how things derek I hope your grow is going great and you are just taking a break

how things derek I hope your grow is going great and you are just taking a break

yeah I have had more computer issues but everything is fixed now and I will get some new pictures up today. The ladies are huge!

Whats up bro! Nice looking plants do you have. I will try to do the same like you with 6 AutoXtreme in RDWC 35L Buckets filled with 21Liter of Water and using 2 LED each one is 320W the next time probably by the end of the Month I think. Your thread is a guide for me! Love how you do that and the pictures of the Ladys *DAMN* so beautiful. I hope to get some advice from you and your Grow!!! See ya and keep goin' :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for stopping by Tavi, I am glad I can be somewhat of an inspiration to somebody out there lol. I will help you any way I can when you get your grow up and going. I have never used LED's before but there are enough folks that are masters at it here to help you. Just let me know when you start your grow journal and I will be glad to stop by and help

Picture update: Day 57 day 54 004.jpgday 54 005.jpgday 54 006.jpgday 54 007.jpg

Yeeaaa :cool: Lookin good, lookin healthy, can't see the shelf.......keep it up brudda!

Back