Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

Duckster I am totally with you, I actually got it all the way up to 2750. Then I thought that there is no way. So I did a rez change and brought it back down to around 2000 and they are doing great. I think I had some severe salt toxicity leading to nutrient lockout. I have never seen anything up that high withouht any burning. I am having to switch over to the Canna Substra line which i am kind of scared to do because it says it is for a flood to waste nutrient and not speciffically for recirculating systems. But at this point I really don't have much of a choice.

Salutations Derek....

Nice thread... I'm looking forward to seeing how your Maidens finish up....

Have you thought of using Canna Mono Magnesium and Calcium since you're going to swap to the Canna range? I use it as a twice weekly supplement with the Dutch Pro Autoflower nutrient at bucket change and mid week at a rate of 1ml per litre and the Kings Princesses generally stay pretty pristine till flush.... I also use Canna Mono Trace as well just to keep everything in balance....

Good luck... busty beauty karma sent your way...

Mr Jorilla ganjamoto

I'm ordering some of these as we speak. Keep up the good work man I'll be reading along with ya!

Derek how are things going bro lets here from you Mr gangamoto has given you some sound advice and knowledge.

PICTURE UPDATE: Sorry everyone I haven't been on in a few days, my computer crapped out and I had to get a new one. Thanks Mr.Ganjamoto you sir are the King and I really appreciate the advice and you stopping by my humble thread. Here are the ladies at day 45 day46 001.jpgday46 002.jpgday46 003.jpgday46 004.jpgday46 005.jpgday46 006.jpg I am trying to get ahold of some more nutrients because I am almost out. Since I had to get a new laptop I am now in a position where I am going to have to go beg the lady at the hydro store to "front" me some bloom nutes for a couple of weeks. She is really cool and I live basically next door so I think she will, fingers crossed any way. Even with the problems so far the ladies are still growing like crazy so that is a good sign. They are drinking about 6 gallons of water a day and the PPMs are at around 2500. I am going to do a rez change today and get everything back to a good clean environment.

And sorry that the last 3 pictures are all blurry, I will try and take some better ones of the buds today. My camera still kinda sucks lol

I'm ordering some of these as we speak. Keep up the good work man I'll be reading along with ya!

Thanks for stopping by my grow, and welcome to AFN! This is the best place on the net for great information on autoflowering cannabis. I HIGHLY reccomend these AutoXtremes from Dutch Passion. They have grown more rapidly than anything I have ever grown in the past. I will be growing these in my garden for ever most likely I love them. They have grown through a pretty heavy magnesium defiency and even a main stem breaking in half couldn't stop these beasts! Can't wait to see a grow log from you my friend, when you start one let me know and I will get subbed up. Sending great grow karma your way

Salutations Derek....

Nice thread... I'm looking forward to seeing how your Maidens finish up....

Have you thought of using Canna Mono Magnesium and Calcium since you're going to swap to the Canna range? I use it as a twice weekly supplement with the Dutch Pro Autoflower nutrient at bucket change and mid week at a rate of 1ml per litre and the Kings Princesses generally stay pretty pristine till flush.... I also use Canna Mono Trace as well just to keep everything in balance....

Good luck... busty beauty karma sent your way...

Mr Jorilla ganjamoto

I have been asking if anyone knew of a mag only supplement and no one responded. I am going to see if the grow shop next door has some but I doubt it and I am having a hard time finding it online here in the US. I have gotten the problem under control and the reason why it got as bad as it did was totally my fault, I was being lazy(the WORST thing a person can do and I was guilty) but that has been rectified as well. With the CalMag and the Al-ga-Mic it does the trick. I just wasn't keeping up with adding the CalMag and let it go for a week or more without addng any and it bit me in the nuggets. If I can scrape together 3 nickles I will order the mono mag for sure cause it is exactly what I need(our city water has plenty of calcium in it)

On another note, I am going to take my shot at the AutoUltimates soley because of your record setting plant. That is by far the best single feat of growing I have ever seen, I liken it to DJ Short growing 1000 plants to find the mother choclate thai for the orignal Blueberry mmmmmm. Great work sir and I put you at the top of the growing food chain/ladder. You are the Michael Jordan of what we all love. Thank you for taking the time to stop by my grow and your words of wisdom carry long and far in your kingdom of canna

dereck loving those bro.. look like photos!! lol i have to try this strain asap!

eeee1vis.jpg

Yeah, what Elvis said. Top grow there my friend.

eP.

Back