Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

I just need a couple a led grows under my belt I wake up out of a sound sleep and get up and check the plants everything is going good just learning the lights and where they should be in veg and bud jist alittle hard on the nerves I want everything to be perfect lol. So you snapped a branch eh that It will be ok it is the hands of a professional

Yeah I feel ya on that, I know that with such intense spectrum using LED lighting I am sure it can get a little tricky to dial it in. But you are doing great man and your ladies look amazing. I am doing my best to become a professional lol they say that the defintion of a pro is someone who has spent 10,000 hours practicing at whatever they are trying to be a pro in. I am just trying to put in my practice hours is all, and one day I will get to the point where I don't drop fans on my plants or just snap them in half for no good reason lol.

they look very nice! gotta add the autoxtreme to my wanna grow list along with think different and nirvana northen lights.

speaking of which i almost dropped my heavy LED light on 2 of my plants when i was moving up the light i dropped one side of the support the other side's was barely hanging while i was catching the light from dropping, was lucky or i would kill myself.

Thanks a lot Vincent, Yeah these autoX's are the fastest growing plants I have ever seen, I can't wait to see them start to bud and fill out. The next 57 days are going to be fun for sure. I would defintely reccomend the autoxtreme for any new or novice grower as they have been very easy to grow. I love the strain and will probably contiue to grow it regularly, so that I can really dial in the strains wants and needs so I can perfect it. That is what I did with DP's Original Blueberry with very good results. I am going to to a round of AutoUltimates next, mainly because it is the world record for largest single autoflowering plant at 1000 grams dry by Mr.Ganjamoto here is the link if you want to go check it out, it truly is a thing of beauty if it doesnt take you to the correct page go to page 18 that is where the start to finish pictures are

ohh my!! thanks for the link i think that one plant can support me for 6months smoking everyday!

Yeah it is a monster for sure, yeah if it were just me I think I could be high for about 4 months straight over 2 lbs is nuts off of 1 autoplant. Now you can see why I want to grow 6 of them :)

Yeah I feel ya on that, I know that with such intense spectrum using LED lighting I am sure it can get a little tricky to dial it in. But you are doing great man and your ladies look amazing. I am doing my best to become a professional lol they say that the defintion of a pro is someone who has spent 10,000 hours practicing at whatever they are trying to be a pro in. I am just trying to put in my practice hours is all, and one day I will get to the point where I don't drop fans on my plants or just snap them in half for no good reason lol.
Ok Derek I will rephrase it your a NATURAL on his way to a professional. How are they taking the nutes?

Ok Derek I will rephrase it your a NATURAL on his way to a professional. How are they taking the nutes?

They are eating them right up! I cant believe it I upped them to 1750 and they are just clicking right along. I am going to switch over to my HPS tomorrow and then start with bloom nutes on wednesday or thursday. This is when the real fun starts! I am so amazed that the stem that snapped didn't miss a beat its crazy I thought for sure it would have some sad looking leaves for a few day but nope looks like nothing even happened, I really cant wait to see the huge knot that it forms though it should be narly!

Well the damn magnesum deficency monster has returned, I thought I was feeding enough calmag but I guess not. I gave them a pretty strong dose of calmag today and plan on doing a rez change tomorrow. I have someone that is going to give me the whole Canna Aqua series nutrient line that they arent using. I am running really low on my current nutes so I think I am going to have to switch when I do the rez change. I normally would not switch nutrient lines during a grow but I have no choice at this moment. I will take pictures tomorrow, hopefully the manesum problem is under control. Fingers crossed. I also let the water level get a little too low and the ladies were all droopy, they all perked up though. I raised the lights as well because the HPS' are putting out more heat than the MH so the ladies also got a little heat stress. Nothing big it only got up to like 87 F but with my 20% humidity it really hit them harder than I would have liked. They look much better today though so not too much damage. On a good note I am starting to see the top cola bud formations so budding is in full effect and I fed them there first dose of bloom booster 1/2 strength(15 MLs approx) from the looks of things these ladies should all be pretty fat! If I wouldn't have tied them down I think they would be between 2.5 to 3 feet tall.

Derek just caught up man.. looks great man. your gonna have some monsters!!

soon!! elvis lookin.jpg

Back