Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

Oh my god, I am sooooo glad that AFN is back up and running I have been really bummed for the last few days and kind of lost to be honest. Picture update coming in just a sec

PICTURE UPDATE DAY 29: So these are actually from 2 days ago on day 27 after I LST'd the sativa dominate ladies. They are growing so fast that I am having to LST them again today :) The sativa dom girls are about 12-14 inches tall if I hadn't lst'd them and the indica dom ladies are about 8 inches and I am LSTing them today as well. I also lowered my lights by about 6 inches to really get these girls there lumens. One thing that has me kind of confused is that all but one of the ladies has shown pistols but they don't seem to be developing calayxs at the rate I am used to seeing with photoperiod plants. Maybe it is just how autos do but I am running my lights 24/0 so I think I might switch them to 20/4 to get those flowering hormones going. I know that they will probably flower just like they are supposed to but it just seems like they should have more budding formations. I think the 4 hours of dark may be needed to help them along in the flowering process. I will take some more pictures tomorrow probably, after I am finished LSTing them again. Again I am soo happy that AFN is back online and I have something to do again lol. Well I hope everyone enjoys! day27 001.jpgday27 002.jpgday27 003.jpgday27 004.jpgday27 005.jpgday27 006.jpgday27 007.jpgday27 008.jpg

Another PICTURE UPDATE: Sorry I couldn't help myself I had to take some more pics because they have gotten even bigger in the last 2 days. So here they are just after I LST'd them all.day29 001.jpgday29 002.jpgday29 003.jpgday29 004.jpgday29 005.jpgday29 006.jpgday29 007.jpg and I know I know I said the next time I posted a group pic that you wouldn't be able to see the floor but I couldn't wait, they are just looking too damn good not to post a group pic :) It also gives a little better prospective on how big they are getting. Well I am off to walmart for food type stuff so yall enjoy, and let me know what yall think

To be honest bro if you nail this it will be epic but instead of lst i would of considered a scrog net over the whole cannopy,
would of been so easy to train the buds in that set up cause you got direct accsess to the header bucket and just weave the stretch

Thanks Seymour, I feel all giddy when a celebrity stops by my grow. Believe me I waffled back and forth for almost a month before I got my beans on whether or not to do a Scrog or LST them. I decided on LST mainly because I have never done Scrog before and wanted to KISS. I am probably going to SCROG my next round of AutoUltimates though just to see what kind of difference it makes. I do some serious LSTing though and when it is all said and done my grow room ends up looking like one of those laser protected vaults you see in the movies where the actors have to bend themselves all crazy to get around them. My last Dutch Passion Blueberry grow I did I literally could not get to the back of the plant and had to cut a few strings to be able to move around. So what I try to do is essentially do a scrog without the net, I try and tie down the outermost lateral branches down and let them grow out vs up. Also I just want to say you are one of the main reasons why I got back into growing and doing Autos. You sir are a beast when it comes to DWC and I try my best to immulate your results :) With you stopping by it almost makes me want to go start building my scrog net right now lol

I am so amazed at the rate of growth and I have never been this excited to grow in my 10 years of growing top shelf ganj. You and a few others are like the Michael Jordans and Lebrons of growing and are doing so much to influnece the new generations of growers. With the laws here in the states relaxing and looking like we are finally moving away from marijuana prohibition your work is literally the foundation of what we are all trying to do now. Thank you very much for all your hard work and dedication, if you didn't already know you are making a big difference in our community!

I think we need to start an Autoflowering Acadamy Awards and start by giving the Best Grower of the year award to you.

I could go on and on but I will stop rambling for now and go do some research on that new Scrog net. Thanks again and I am sending super good Karma your way my friend! Oh and feel free to stop in anytime and check out how I am doing

.... Maybe it is just how autos do but I am running my lights 24/0 so I think I might switch them to 20/4 to get those flowering hormones going. I know that they will probably flower just like they are supposed to but it just seems like they should have more budding formations. I think the 4 hours of dark may be needed to help them along in the flowering process...

They will flower when the time is right, anywhere from day 35 to 45, normally.

Don't forget to refer to this :

https://www.autoflower.org/f44/life-cycle-auto-flowering-cannabis-5113.html

I think it's good to have darkness, i do mine at 18-6 since 20-4 didn't seem to make any difference when i tried it, i tried it once with DP StarRyder and once with WoS AKR and the extra 2 hours of light made no difference in size, yield, anything.

They look very healthy now, did you buy the additive you were going to get for Manganese ?

All the best,

steely.

They will flower when the time is right, anywhere from day 35 to 45, normally.

Don't forget to refer to this :

https://www.autoflower.org/f44/life-cycle-auto-flowering-cannabis-5113.html

I think it's good to have darkness, i do mine at 18-6 since 20-4 didn't seem to make any difference when i tried it, i tried it once with DP StarRyder and once with WoS AKR and the extra 2 hours of light made no difference in size, yield, anything.

They look very healthy now, did you buy the additive you were going to get for Manganese ?

All the best,

steely.

Thanks Steely, I did not by the addative I actually Identified it as a plain old Magneseum Def and was able to rectify it with the CaliMagic that I bought originally to fix the problem. People will probably freak out when they find out I am only using Humblodt Nutrients basic 2 part program. Master A, Master B, CalMag supplement, and Humboldts white widow Mychrozial stuff(and that is all gone) :) Living proof you don't need all that super grow, ultimoveg, silicony awesomeness. The only other thing I have is their Bloom Booster which I will start to use when I see vertical growth slow or stop(no where near that yet as they are still growing about an inch a day)

PICTURE UPDATE DAY 31:Holy MONSTERS these things are getting HUGE!!! I didn't think space was going to be an issue but it looks like I may just fill the room up :) day31 001.jpgday31 002.jpgday31 003.jpgday31 004.jpgday31 005.jpgday31 007.jpgday31 006.jpgday31 008.jpg

Green and lovely garden dood :)

That space is about ready for a jungle love-in, they will be touching each other :)

All the best,

steely

Green and lovely garden dood :)

That space is about ready for a jungle love-in, they will be touching each other :)

All the best,

steely

Yeah for real! The reason I am taking the group shots now is because it is getting harder and harder to tell the individual plants apart :) I really do think the way I am LSTing them that it will be wall to wall with ganj! At first I didn't think that a gram per watt was possible, now with the stalks already as big as my thumb at day 31 I think I might get close. The next 60 days or so are going to be incredible for sure. Strap in folks its time to put this show into overdrive. Oh and one thing that is CRAZY is that I am at 1500 PPMs right now with no signs of nute burn. I have never seen anything eat like this before in my life, now probably 400 ppms of that is CalMag but still 1100 ppms is nuts! I love it

Back