Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

Keep up the good detective work bro

I am trying, I am going to get a trace element supplment tomorrow. Probably Al-ga-mic as I have used it in the past with great results. I am probably going to do some research tonight though after the wife goes to bed on some new all in one trace nutrient addative. I have about 20 bucks(US) to spend, so if anyone has any ideas I am all ears.

Derek if you have used Al-ga-mic with success you might as well stick with it bro. You said you are switching to Dutch pro nutes. Those nutes rock plants that is what mr gangamoto uses and well the rest is history with his grows

Fairly, that is the main reason i want to switch to Dutch Pro. They look like they work very very well. I probably won't start until my next grow which will be AutoUltimate in DWC with Dutch Pro. I am going to try and match Mr G's grow next go round. I checked this morning and the ladies actually all look good. I don't see any more spread of the defiencey and I LST'd the sativa dom ladies last night and they have all responded well. I will get some more pics up of the LST job later tonight or tomorrow

I probably won't start until my next grow which will be AutoUltimate in DWC with Dutch Pro. I am going to try and match Mr G's grow next go round.
Hit me up when you get round to this Derek! The king had good things to say of the DutchPro Autoflower Nute lineup and his threads are inspirational. I'll definately follow along!

:d5:

Yes, I too look to the King's threads for inspiration lol and he raved about the Dutch Pro nutes. It is kind of funny the only place to get them here in the states is through Texas Hydroponics and I am from Austin Texas where they had there first shop. I have been doing businsess with those guys since I started growing. The one thing that the owner of TH did say was that he believes the AutoFlower lineup is just diluted regular Dutch Pro nutes, so he recomends getting the regular line and diluting yourself so you get more bang for your buck so to speak.

Thanks for stopping by Mrs. Princess Blue :) always makes me happy when veterans stop by my humble little grow log :)

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO OWNS A HYDROPONICS store. I was chatting with her about Dutch pro nutes and have had nothing but the best feed back and long time users of other nutes have switched not to look back. Plus three years of winning the cup for best nutes does not hurt your rep at all. I just love the ph perfect advanced nutes so i am sticking with that myself but want to see you rock the DPN bro . Auto ultimate EH I will get them too bro and we will try and start close together and have a great time YAHOO

SEMI DISATER: Well today is the first semi disaster/I am dumb/furck up/grrrrrr I had my ociallting fan on a bucket for some stupid reason and it fell directly onto Sherry on of my tallest and healthiest babies. Not too much damage was done, I had just LST's them last night THANK GOD so the main stalk got a little bend in it and some fan leaves got a little dinged up, so she will have a big ole knot in the main stem once we are done but I don't think it will do much damage. She will probably be stunted and stressed for a couple of days but I think she will do just fine(I know my DP genetics will prevail and she will come out even stronger!) If I can have a DP Original Blueberry's main stem spit all the way in half and come out perfectly fine this shouldn't be that big of a deal. I was still cussing like a drunk sailor at my own dumbassedness.

Oh well live and learn. Hellz yeah Fairly you know I am game for sure. The main reason I want to do the AutoUltimates is cause of Mr. Ganja I want a 2lb auto so bad and I won't stop til I get there! I am going to be ordering beans this weekend. KILLER DEALS FOR BLACK FRIDAY!!! I have already seen a bunch of good deals but this weekend will be the best time to buy beans for sure. So I am going to get the AutoUlitmate's to continue my perpetual grow and I am also going to get som Blue Auto Mazars to start Jan 1st for the BAM SLAM competition. I have a feeling that the BAM's will be what I do after my AutoUltimate run.

I am ordering next week from either Herbies or the original sensible seed co. Herbies auto store offers all auto freebies and so does original sensible seed co. Since I am going full blown auto that makes it no brainer to go with one of the above. A dude in the OSSC thread said he got more freebies then what he was expecting and shipping was great. Yea I have one extreme left and three td so I will be ordering more td ultimate and some white widow I want to try all of there autos and some other companies too Dinafem has huge ass autos too. Magnum is not bad either actually pretty good I grew some this summer but had a shitty germ rate. That is one of the main reason beside genetics that makes dutch passion so good is there viability it is garaunteed simple as that

You are right on point about the DP germ rates. Also one of the main reasons I went with the AutoX is because it is a Dutch Passion Dinafem Colaboration :) Dinafem is one of the only other companies whoese genetics I consider in the atmosphere of Dutch Passion.

Back