Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

NEW CAMERA PICTURE UPDATE!

Thanks Gab I appreciate it and I hope you are right :) I got my new camera in the mail today and snapped a few photos here on day 20. I also saw my first pistol coming out so the pre flower is ON whooo hoo. I was hoping that they would be 5 inches or so when they started to pre flower and they are almost exactly that(the sativa dom ones anyway) so everything is right on track to have a good grow. I added 1.5 ml of CaliMag to the one bucket of the plant showing some signs of deficency. I will probably add a light does to my next feed. PPMS are about 530 and only a tiny tiny bit of nute burn on a couple of leaves so the nute strength is right on point too. But here are the new pics enjoy!View attachment 399924View attachment 399925View attachment 399926View attachment 399927View attachment 399928View attachment 399929View attachment 399930 This last pic is of the whole setup with all the buckets. The next time I take a pic of the whole setup you wont be able to see the floor :)
Awesome grow soo far brother! The new cam is def doing ur ladies more justice!:)

Yeah JT I thought yall might like pictures that you can actually see lol 12 megapixles is way better than 5 hahaha. Thanks for stoppin by the ladies appreciate getting all this attention

After closer inspection I saw the start of cal mag def on a few of the other leaves so I went ahead and added .5ML per litre(36MLs) so hopefully this will arrest the problems. The only thing I am worried about is by adding that calmag it upped my PPM's from 530 to right at 600. I have never had any issues with cal mag problems so I am just hoping by adding it I wont give them nute burn. I don't think it will but I am going to keep a close eye on them over the next 24-48 hours. Fingers crossed, if anyone has any expereince with Cal Mag, will upping the ppms by 50 of cal mag give me nute burn? I know every plant is different but a generalized idea would help. Thanks in advance!

I agree with JT. Just keep your feet out of the shots.

Come on Duck you know you love my big ole toenails in the shot lol, I didn't even notice until you said something hahahaha.

Put some sneakers on Derek.

Ah dude ya found me out. I am truly a lover of skankey toes. But for all others it is probably a distraction from the beauty of your young ladies.

Baahaahaaa! ..I noticed that also! Didnt want to say anythang! Was just trying to focus on the ladies! ;)

Oh it's defintly a distraction lol I would remove it but now for the sake of the thread it must stay hahahahaha love it

I got grief for having my feet in my birdseye shots too!

Friggen pedephobes!

Nice shots with the new camera...I'm not gonna say "I love those feet!" because I don't...but they aren't so distracting that
I'm gonna have to call you out on it either, man.

Toes before hoes, brother!

Back