Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

Hey Derek I've been slacking and haven't stopped be in a week or so. The growth that you've had in the last 7-8 days is amazing. Keep on keeping those babies happy dude!

Thanks every body, I have been trying something a little different and I think it is working very well. Instead of trying to keep the pH at a steady 5.8 I am pHing it down to 5.5 and in 48 hours it rises up to about 6.2 or 6.3 then I pH it back down. I did this mainly because my stems were getting purple so I wanted to get more Phosphurs to them and sure enough even the purple stems have come back green! I don't know if I have ever seen that before I knew the new growth was going to be green, but had no idea the purple stems would turn back to green. I love growing pot it is amazing!

What temps are you running at Derek? And they are looking amazing bro you have the veg feeding schedule dialed right in. This is going to be a blast to watch. Keep up the great work bro

I am running at 78.4 all the time. I have it pretty dialed in as far as temps go, I am running my lights 24/0 so the temp stays exactly the same for the most part. I am trying the NO stress technique, meaning I am trying not to stress the plants at all if I can help it. So far I have done good I think(minus not feeding them quick enough) The main reason I did this is because after a couple of months reading info on Auto's the main theme across all that have grown autos is that stress is the worst thing for autos. So I did a lot of thinking and trying to figure out the best way to do that. I am in colorado and it is COLD so if the lights go off it will drop the temps A LOT so I knew that would be a source of stress therefore I eliminated it and am keeping them at the same temp all the time.

@Waximus I am pretty sure it is Cal Mag because I didn't feed them anything for the first 8 days so I think one just took it a little harder than the rest. I am getting some Cal Mag tomorrow and see if I can fix it. It looks like it may be spreading to the top leaves, but just a Littttttle bit that is what makes me think Cal Mag problems. And dude they are literally growing taller by the hour. They have grown 2 1/2 inches in the last 48 hours, its nuts! I can't believe it really, I think i may be an Auto Convert for life!!! I can't wait to start my Blue Auto Mazar for the Bam Slam in Jan, that is gonna be awesome! Thanks for stoppin by my grow! This place is the best!!!!

Woah... You're doing great!

Crazy setup... Exaustion... Lamps.

I already know you'll harvest plenty of buds!

You mad scientist!

NEW CAMERA PICTURE UPDATE!

Thanks Gab I appreciate it and I hope you are right :) I got my new camera in the mail today and snapped a few photos here on day 20. I also saw my first pistol coming out so the pre flower is ON whooo hoo. I was hoping that they would be 5 inches or so when they started to pre flower and they are almost exactly that(the sativa dom ones anyway) so everything is right on track to have a good grow. I added 1.5 ml of CaliMag to the one bucket of the plant showing some signs of deficency. I will probably add a light does to my next feed. PPMS are about 530 and only a tiny tiny bit of nute burn on a couple of leaves so the nute strength is right on point too. But here are the new pics enjoy! 20 001.jpg20 002.jpg20 003.jpg20 004.jpg20 005.jpg20 006.jpg20 008.jpg This last pic is of the whole setup with all the buckets. The next time I take a pic of the whole setup you wont be able to see the floor :)

Oh and the 3rd pic is of the one plant that is spotting due to what I think is a cal mag def. Its kinda hard to tell because even with the new camera it doesn't take the best upclose shots

Coming along very nicely Derek :)

It doesn't look like calmagdef to me but hard to tell, does the new camera have a macro setting for closeups ?

Usually calmagdef is more like spotting rather than streaks.

Your setup looks great, love the last shot where you can see all the buckets.

If it is calmagdef use 0.5ml per litre of calmag additive to be of any use in combatting it.

All the best pal,

steely

Thanks a bunch for stopping by Steely, glad to have a pro checking my setup out :) It is a little hard to tell in that pic but they are spots for sure rust colored spotting. I am pretty sure its cal mag, at least I hope that is what it is because it is fairly easy to combat. I was wondering how much cal mag to add, I didnt add that much because I didn't know so if I don't see improvement by tomorrow I will go with your recomendation of .5 ml per litre.

Nice set up. Hope to run a water grow some day gotta get this soil down first

Nice set up. Hope to run a water grow some day gotta get this soil down first

Thanks growbeast! Yeah I grew in soil for the first 3 or 4 grows I did so I could get the fundamentals down first. It is usually the natural progression going from soil to hydro, then I see a lot of folks that go through the whole cycle soil, hydro, organic then back to hydro then a combo of both lol. Reason being is there are benefits to both soil and hydro. When my house gets built in the spring I will be doing both 100% organic and DWC.

Back