Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

HAHAHAHAHAHA Well now I have to add something to my signature, "Toes before HOES" that sir is freaking EPIC!!!!!

UPDATE DAY 24: Well I have been trying to deal with this Cal Mag issue for a few days and I hope that i have it under control. My camera needs new batteries so I don't have a picture at this time, however I can report that the ladies are going CRAZY(minus the couple of leaves that got WRECKED by calmag def, I mean one leaf got hit really hard but it should be ok one fan leaf off of six plants in the long run wont matter that much) As soon as I go to walmart again I will be getting some garden twine to start my LSTing of the Sativa dominant girls because they are almost 6 inches tall! PPM's are at 630 and pH is swinging from 5.5 to the low 6's over a 48 hour period. I may try and keep them a little lower so the plant can get all of the Cal and Mag I am feeding them. I will have pictures up tomorrow though so everyone can see the progress and the stupid mistake I made letting the CalMag def get as bad as it did

One leaf does not make a grow bro you will get her dialed in. can hardly wait to see some pics

Here is a picture of the infected/deficent leaf. It looks much worse in person, I am probably going to do a full rez change today to see if I can get some fresh water in there and help out the situation. I don't think I have seen any new spots so I am praying that this is now under control. I am at about .8ML's per L of CalMag and pH set at 5.5 swinging up to the low 6's. I am going to go take some more pictures of the rest of the ladies right now and post them in a sec. BRB. 045.jpg

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 46
Here is a picture of the infected/deficent leaf. It looks much worse in person, I am probably going to do a full rez change today to see if I can get some fresh water in there and help out the situation. I don't think I have seen any new spots so I am praying that this is now under control. I am at about .8ML's per L of CalMag and pH set at 5.5 swinging up to the low 6's. I am going to go take some more pictures of the rest of the ladies right now and post them in a sec. BRB. View attachment 400840

I got grief for having my feet in my birdseye shots too!

Friggen pedephobes!

Nice shots with the new camera...I'm not gonna say "I love those feet!" because I don't...but they aren't so distracting that
I'm gonna have to call you out on it either, man.

Toes before hoes, brother!

'Pedephobes', haha ROFL:)

I agree with JT. Just keep your feet out of the shots.

Ye, the police may have a special foot file !

Here is a picture of the infected/deficent leaf. It looks much worse in person, I am probably going to do a full rez change today to see if I can get some fresh water in there and help out the situation. I don't think I have seen any new spots so I am praying that this is now under control. I am at about .8ML's per L of CalMag and pH set at 5.5 swinging up to the low 6's. I am going to go take some more pictures of the rest of the ladies right now and post them in a sec. BRB. View attachment 400840

Ya know what? I don't think that's CalMagDef. They way it's moving symmetrically through the veins like that isn't the way CMD hits, CMD hits in random patterns in my experience.

I'll dig out my hydro book with the deficiency descriptions.

I have over 1GB of grow books (not all about our special flowers) if you want to PM me for Mediafire link.

All the best,

steely

My book says that a Magnesium deficiency causes 'interveinal chlorosis' so all good!

Pity we can't get magnesium on their own, but they are interlinked so ...

PICTURE UPDATE DAY 24: The ladies have grown quite a bit in the last few days, everything is going swimmingly, except the cal mag issue grrrr. But hopefully that as been stopped any things will resume as normal. I am still probably going to do the Rez change tonight just to clean everything out and make sure the CalMag problem has been arrested. day24 001.jpgday24 003.jpgday24 002.jpgday24 004.jpgday24 005.jpgday24 006.jpgday24 007.jpg

My book says that a Magnesium deficiency causes 'interveinal chlorosis' so all good!

Pity we can't get magnesium on their own, but they are interlinked so ...

From the pictures I know it looks like they are going through the leaves but these alll started as spots and merged togther. I have some other smaller rust colored spots on other parts of that plant and a couple others but very small. The leaves will be a spot of light green at first then get yellow then turn to rust color. So I am almost positive it is a calmag issue but it may be something else. If this rez change and 1ml per L of Calmag doesnt help then I will have start looking at other options :( I am going to PM you now for that link thanks a bunch Steely.

After looking, it almost looks more like a Manganeese deficiency than a Magnesum, how common are Managneese deficencies in autos? I have never expereinced them in photoperiod plants. I think I need to get some Al-ga-mic or another trace elemet addiditive just to be sure(i should have done this already I have just been BROKE)

Back