Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

Thanks, it really means a lot comin from The King! Again when top level, high ranking, badasses stop by my grow I am like a 7th grade girl who got asked to the dance! I am kind of ashamed to take and post my pics tomorrow becuase of the magnesium def but I will anyway. I just hope it has been stopped and isolated to the 5 or 6 leaves that its showing on now

You will overcome bro I am sending you some KARMA bro. You are doing what you can do and it will only be on the few poor leaves. I have one that is curling slighly on the leaves and show nute burnt tips but barely tomorrow night late when she dries up I am going to flush mine. Is just one plant you have the mag def.?

Unfortuantly the spots are on 3 of the plants total, the original 1 and then 2 od the sativa dominant ladies. I think I gave em enough calmag hopefully. The affected leaves will still produce photosythisis once the deficency is corrected. I really thought I was feeding it enough but I guess not :/ grrrr well all I can do now is watch and pray a lot!

Oh hey and you should put your link to your grow back in your sig it takes me forever to get to it now lol

PICTURE UPDATE:(DISCLAIMER: The pictures are taken with my HPS lights on, I am a horrible photographer and I am super sorry) Well I have been battling the crap out of this stupid Magnesium def for the last few days. I have been really sad, but I think I have it under control now. I finally was able to get some Al-Ga-Mic today which is a liquified seaweed extract that I have used before and have always loved the results. It has virtually all of the micronutrients in it and it helps the plant abosorb the nutrients better through some sort of microbial effect it has. At any rate I love the stuff and I hope it will help keep this deficency at bay. Well here are some pictures as much as it pains me because some of the leaves are JACKED grrrrr. At any rate I am still happy and I think I have it under control now so without further ado. day39 001.jpgday39 002.jpgday39 003.jpgday39 004.jpgday39 005.jpgday39 006.jpg So here they are. The 3rd picture is the very startings of the top cola. So things are going right along as scheduled. I just hope this dang defeicency problem is under control and I can stay on top of it until we finish. I am at 8 or 900 ppms of CalMag, that is around 3 ML/L I think if I see any more progression I am going to go full on at 5ML/L which is the max recommended amount by the manufacturer. So please send love and good magnesium Karma this way.

sending good karma your way my friend, just one question, should you plug those sick leaves off or leave them there?

I virtually NEVER pluck or trim any leaves off unless they do so naturally. The reason being is even though the leaves may look bad, they are still producing some amount of photosynthisis therefore helping the plant grow. Believe me I want to go in there and pick off every leaf that has those dumb rust colored spots on them off but I know that it is better to leave them on

Unless they are dry and crispy they are doing some good bro. How is there growth overall? I did not notice the post further up those are looking sweet bro nice and big. This mag problem will be a distant memory very shortly.:peace:

Last edited:
Yeah overall growth is still good, that is why I am not totally freaking out. They are still growing like crazy and I think the yeild will still be decent. I know that I have lost some wieght with this mag def but live and learn, I am about to go get the new nutes. I am going to do another rez change and switch over to the Canna Aqua line, the guy I am getting it from has the whole line up so I am going to go full on with that along with my al-ga-mic and an ass ton of cal mag. With all of that I think you will be right it will be a distant memory

The ladies are getting big. Amazed that you are not seeing some kind of nute burn at 1750 PPM

Back