Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

That is great weight bro I got lots too. Here is to sucsess Derek and many more grows bro PEACE

Grats on a great harvest.

HARVEST PICTURE UPDATE:Here are a few pics of the harvesting that I have done over the last week or so. Trimming these beasts has been a pain in the arse but well worth it.View attachment 415795View attachment 415796View attachment 415797View attachment 415798View attachment 415799View attachment 415800View attachment 415801View attachment 415802View attachment 415803 As you can tell a few of the buds got light bleached and they look a little funny, the first plant weighed in at just under 200 and the 2nd is looking like it will probably be in the 150 range if I had to guess. I still have the massive monster to take down which I am guess will be in the neighborhood of 350-400 it is so big! I am having to tie the buds up as we speak they are just massive! I will get some more pics up in the next couple days, happy growing to everyone!

Hey Man, any update pics of the massive monster you mentioned ? can't wait to see it :drool: :peace:

HARVEST PICTURE UPDATE:Here are a few pics of the harvesting that I have done over the last week or so. Trimming these beasts has been a pain in the arse but well worth it.View attachment 415795View attachment 415796View attachment 415797View attachment 415798View attachment 415799View attachment 415800View attachment 415801View attachment 415802View attachment 415803 As you can tell a few of the buds got light bleached and they look a little funny, the first plant weighed in at just under 200 and the 2nd is looking like it will probably be in the 150 range if I had to guess. I still have the massive monster to take down which I am guess will be in the neighborhood of 350-400 it is so big! I am having to tie the buds up as we speak they are just massive! I will get some more pics up in the next couple days, happy growing to everyone!

Nice one Derek. :slap:

Have that.

Oh my goodness.....what a fine grow. You should be mighty proud my friend. You have just put that strain onto the top of my grow list.
Assuming I can hit you up for some tips........:slap: eP.

Oh my goodness.....what a fine grow. You should be mighty proud my friend. You have just put that strain onto the top of my grow list.
Assuming I can hit you up for some tips........:slap: eP.

You can always hit me up Sir Penguin. I really did enjoy growing this strain and will probably do it again and try to get an even bigger yield as I still have a few beans. However I am changing up my system by growing in a green house that also has LED lighting because I think what gets lost in this grow is the fact that these ran 24 hours of light from start to finish, so that gave me an idea to try and do somethin that I have never heard of anyone doing, I am going to do Greenhouse/outdoor(just meaning using natural light) and I am going to Do DWC again but this time I am going to use either 7 or 10 gallon trash cans. as funny as it sounds as big as those plants got those genes have the potential to get waay bigger.

I love the idea of an LED greenhouse grow, go for it Derek!

Beautiful plant man.... Good job. Was it beautiful smoke? I have been looking at those seeds for the green house this summer....

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

Back