Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

Sorry for the loud response lol, the main thing with autos because they have a much shorter lifespan do not respond well to FIMing,Topping,Supercropping or any other high stress method of training, they simply don't have the time to recover. That is also why you don't want to transfer autoflowers because any type of stress is just basically yield you can count as lost. The only method for training autos in my opinion is LST or SCROG.

As for your question about better than original results for all strains, simple answer is yes

Yup cool that's what i originally thought but then saw how well they go in Dwc and made me think about it. not to worry i wont do it I'm much happier that way as well :)

@IndicaIVoz In my opinion the best method for getting the biggest yielding plants is DWC and there is nothing else even close. The thing about growing in soil is, that due to a variety of factors but the main being the way the nutrients are absorbed, it affects the outcome in the taste/smell department but in my honest opinion it is minimal. The best tasting and smelling bud on the plant is grown in totally organic soil. But with that being said I think that you can get almost as good tasting and smelling buds as in soil if you know what you are doing with DWC, so what you miiight lose in the taste/smell department you more than make up with the yield.

Thank you very much Roark I appreciate that
I was really stoned I think i thought i was replying to my auto extreme grow way back lmao

Not recently, not for a couple of grows anyway. I have never been able to tell a noticeable difference in using them, they definitely are not bad by any means any they probably do some good. I just never justified the extra cost.

Cool I was watching other grows on u tube saying basically the same thing. i was going to run out and get some carboload for the Au but if its not going to make much of a noticeable dif i wont bother with it. cheers that's two things cleared up ;) haha cheers

Yeah I wouldn't run out and get any, but that is just me like I said it doesn't hurt anything and probably does do some good but it doesn't do enough good to justify the extra cost.

Also you are doing the right thing by asking here first, folks here on AFN are GREAT and are always willing to help and not give a bunch of BS. Some of the other sites I have been on have been all full of ego and craptalking with no one actually caring about other folks and how to help them with their grow instead of try to be the "best grower ever" and stuff like that. You can ALWAYS message me with any type of questions and I will try to give you answers based on my experience and if I don't know the correct answer I can usually direct you to someone on here who I consider an expert. So I am super glad you are here at the best Canna growing community on the net!

Back