New Grower My 1st Grow.....

:welcome:..:welcome:...Welcome to the best Cannasite around!! Everybody here is just chillin..smokin..growin and sharing :smokeout: ..so welcome brother man. My friend... do keep a grow journal.. not only will it help you..but its goNNa do a whole lotta good for everyone. Anyways.. Cheers bruv. :pass:
Thank you Thank you....yeah I'm keeping one here. I guess I'm doing it in the right place?...lol I'm also writing everything I do down @ home. Temps, RH, watering/feeding or anything I do.:thumbsup:

Awesome...mosquito dunks/granules....check. Good deal on the spider I thought I saw a fiddle on it's back...maybe it's a washtub bass....lmao My ex's mom got bit by one and almost died....fuck a spider....lol
:toke: sreglof-- :welcome:
... gnats can be controlled with mosquito dunks, or better granules; there's a liquid suspension product too made for gnats,... both have the same ingredient, a species of bacterium that kills them when ingested,... Making a little "tea" with them will speed effectiveness: for about 1gal dechlorinated water, add 2T molasses, a dash of nutes, and about 2T or so of the granules or crushed puck and mix it up well; aerate with a basic aquarium bubbler for a day or so,... water at least a pint into each pot, and it's dyin' time! :amazon: It's the larvae that are a problem, nibbling on roots,.. adults are little more than flying gonads, more obnoxious that problematic aside from them breeding. The dose should last for weeks, maybe the whole grow,.. not limits on application so re-dose if needed,...
Good news on the spider- that's not a brown recluse! View attachment 749539... it looks like a wolf spider I think,...too hairy to be a recluse, thank gods... the infection from their bites is like flesh eating Staph', worst nightmare ever,...:nono:

:yeahthat: ...looks like me chum Fairlynew has you covered otherwise,... :greenthumb:Plants look great!
Lowes has the dunks.........getting some today:cheers:

:toke: sreglof-- :welcome:
... gnats can be controlled with mosquito dunks, or better granules; there's a liquid suspension product too made for gnats,... both have the same ingredient, a species of bacterium that kills them when ingested,... Making a little "tea" with them will speed effectiveness: for about 1gal dechlorinated water, add 2T molasses, a dash of nutes, and about 2T or so of the granules or crushed puck and mix it up well; aerate with a basic aquarium bubbler for a day or so,... water at least a pint into each pot, and it's dyin' time! :amazon: It's the larvae that are a problem, nibbling on roots,.. adults are little more than flying gonads, more obnoxious that problematic aside from them breeding. The dose should last for weeks, maybe the whole grow,.. not limits on application so re-dose if needed,...
Good news on the spider- that's not a brown recluse! View attachment 749539... it looks like a wolf spider I think,...too hairy to be a recluse, thank gods... the infection from their bites is like flesh eating Staph', worst nightmare ever,...:nono:

:yeahthat: ...looks like me chum Fairlynew has you covered otherwise,... :greenthumb:Plants look great!
Is that teaspoons or tablespoons per gallon?

:smoking: T = tablespoon; tsp = teaspon
Try to find the granules, much easier to work with... I know Orchard has Bonide brand, found in the pond supply section (true for Lowes too BTW, most likely)

:smoking: T = tablespoon; tsp = teaspon
Try to find the granules, much easier to work with... I know Orchard has Bonide brand, found in the pond supply section (true for Lowes too BTW, most likely)
Thanks man:woohoo1:Anyone know when I should flip on the flowering switch on my Platinum P300 I'm at 27 days up now and a few are showing pistils.

Thanks man:woohoo1:Anyone know when I should flip on the flowering switch on my Platinum P300 I'm at 27 days up now and a few are showing pistils.
Personally, I wait to switch my light to full blast until about a week or so after she enters flower. It won't hurt anything to wait a little while to turn it up.

Watered with skeeter dunks and flipped the light to full power.............woohoo:vibe:

Way to go!
Getting exciting now. Soon flowers, flowers everywhere!!

Back