New Grower My 1st Grow.....

I think they look great!! And that spider, yow! Brown recluse you say...no thanks. Seariously though, real nice looking garden you have there. Nice job. :slap:

For the whole they are looking healthy and growing. What is your relative Humidity at and your temperature? When running Led lighting I have found that 82/83 degrees is best for a ambient temp. They use to run HPS and Metal Halide at around 75 to 78 degrees due to the heat they produce. But LED you need to raise the temps a bit. You want your R.H. at around 45 to 50% maximum. It helps to stave off unwanted mold mildew in the bud and helps to keep little critters at bay.
I've been averaging about 75 temp and 70% RH. Looks like I need to get a small dehumidifier I guess as my basement is always humid. I have a small 4" inline fan connected to the carbon filter also. I could turn the fan off to raise the temp. but the RH will climb.

I think they look great!! And that spider, yow! Brown recluse you say...no thanks. Seariously though, real nice looking garden you have there. Nice job. :slap:
Thanks man....it's my 1st so not really sure how big they should be by now....oh yeah they are 25 days up...broke soil on 4-20:)......And that is the 2nd Recluse this week....damn.

It helps with nutrient up take and getting plants big. The dehumidifier will create heat help raise it a bit but you need to get the RH down

:toke: sreglof-- :welcome:
... gnats can be controlled with mosquito dunks, or better granules; there's a liquid suspension product too made for gnats,... both have the same ingredient, a species of bacterium that kills them when ingested,... Making a little "tea" with them will speed effectiveness: for about 1gal dechlorinated water, add 2T molasses, a dash of nutes, and about 2T or so of the granules or crushed puck and mix it up well; aerate with a basic aquarium bubbler for a day or so,... water at least a pint into each pot, and it's dyin' time! :amazon: It's the larvae that are a problem, nibbling on roots,.. adults are little more than flying gonads, more obnoxious that problematic aside from them breeding. The dose should last for weeks, maybe the whole grow,.. not limits on application so re-dose if needed,...
Good news on the spider- that's not a brown recluse!
upload_2017-5-15_20-5-36.jpeg
... it looks like a wolf spider I think,...too hairy to be a recluse, thank gods... the infection from their bites is like flesh eating Staph', worst nightmare ever,...:nono:

:yeahthat: ...looks like me chum Fairlynew has you covered otherwise,... :greenthumb:Plants look great!

... gnats can be controlled with mosquito dunks, or better granules; there's a liquid suspension product too made for gnats,... both have the same ingredient, a species of bacterium that kills them when ingested,... Making a little "tea" with them will speed effectiveness: for about 1gal dechlorinated water, add 2T molasses, a dash of nutes, and about 2T or so of the granules or crushed puck and mix it up well; aerate with a basic aquarium bubbler for a day or so,... water at least a pint into each pot, and it's dyin' time! :amazon: It's the larvae that are a problem, nibbling on roots,.. adults are little more than flying gonads, more obnoxious that problematic aside from them breeding. The dose should last for weeks, maybe the whole grow,.. not limits on application so re-dose if needed,...
Good news on the spider- that's not a brown recluse! View attachment 749539... it looks like a wolf spider I think,...too hairy to be a recluse, thank gods... the infection from their bites is like flesh eating Staph', worst nightmare ever,...:nono:

:yeahthat: ...looks like me chum Fairlynew has you covered otherwise,... :greenthumb:Plants look great![/Awe
Good news on the spider- that's not a brown recluse! View attachment 749539... it looks like a wolf spider I think,...too hairy to be a recluse, thank gods... the infection from their bites is like flesh eating Staph', worst nightmare ever,...:nono:

:yeahthat: ...looks like me chum Fairlynew has you covered otherwise,... :greenthumb:Plants look great!
Awesome...mosquito dunks/granules....check. Good deal on the spider I thought I saw a fiddle on it's back...maybe it's a washtub bass....lmao My ex's mom got bit by one and almost died....fuck a spider....lol

:welcome:..:welcome:...Welcome to the best Cannasite around!! Everybody here is just chillin..smokin..growin and sharing :smokeout: ..so welcome brother man. My friend... do keep a grow journal.. not only will it help you..but its goNNa do a whole lotta good for everyone. Anyways.. Cheers bruv. :pass:

Back