1st grow - needing help

Everyone does things different. But yeah read the screenshot I uploaded. “Seedling pots are small”. I quickly realised when I transplanted my root system was more vast than when I grew them in their first and final containers, and I got more weight. My quality improved a lot. I average 4oz absolute minimum, and 8oz has been my biggest so far. All under a 240w light usually and small space. Everyone should feel free to do what they gonna do, it’s all trial and error. But since watching bill ward transplant on YouTube years back, I did it also and noticed much better results. At least for me, but everyone else is different. My transplanted Runtz was nearly 5ft tall despite constant lst. I like to let the roots get root bound a bit before transplant. For some reason they just go crazy after the transplant. If you do things gently, it works out great. HEre is my banana purple punch that I grew in a solo cup for 12 days then transplanted into a 12L pot. Just sharing my experience with all my trial and error. I don’t expect anyone to try and take me seriously. I just do what works best for me from learning with every grow as I like to experiment a lot

View attachment 1549178
View attachment 1549179
This looks amazing. What genetics? FB? Sorry this is off topic!

Hey, been a wee while you will see a big difference in them. So i'm at around halfway through week 10 for the watermelon and about half way through week 11 for critical kush they're both 8-9 week autos. I get that ive stressed them out. but they still seem quite under developed. The trichomes are cloudy on both of them(some of the top buds starting to get amber here and there. But, stigmas still mostly white, and buds not really swelling. I've upped their feed to around 650ppm(1.3ec) and giving them around 3L every feed. Ph and PPM coming out have been pretty similar to what ive been putting in. Also the leggy 1 in back of 1 of the pictures is the strawberry cheesecake(8-10 weeks) is half way through week 11 and is just starting to properly flower now it just wouldnt stop growing

When will the best time to flush be? should i do it this week or wait a week or so? I've been holding off and waiting too see if they will develop more by trying to read the plants. but, i know they're on a timer also.

Critical Kush
20230307_165248.jpg

Watermelon
20230307_165244.jpg

Watermelon top bud
20230307_165346.jpg

When growing under soil there is no need to flush just give plain water for the last 2 weeks before cutting them off.:smoking::d5:

When growing under soil there is no need to flush just give plain water for the last 2 weeks before cutting them off.:smoking::d5:

Well flushing maybe the wrong word as thats what i was planning on doing. what i'm unsure about is how long i should be waiting until i get to that point as they're both past their timings. do i need to wait until the stigmas have all changed or once the buds have gotten a little bigger? the trichomes re looking cloudy or should i start doing it now? to me the picture as a whole says i should wait and give the plants some more time

I vote more time and don't "flush." The general consensus and a few articles/threads suggest to just feed like normal right until the end. Don't take the breeders timelines as accurate. They are a guideline for how quickly they could be done in ideal conditions.

I vote more time and don't "flush." The general consensus and a few articles/threads suggest to just feed like normal right until the end. Don't take the breeders timelines as accurate. They are a guideline for how quickly they could be done in ideal conditions.
Thanks i'll have a look online regarding that. yeah, thats what ive been thinking about timelines, and just try to stick to reading the plant. i'm hoping there gonna dense up a bit more the calyxes dont seem to be swelling up much. more of the stigmas turning orange/brown and leaves getting frostier.

Back