New Grower My 1st Grow.....

hey there, am subbed now!

Ok....a little update and a few pics. I hooked up the HV fan and have negative pressure now and my RH is in the low 50's and temps in the low 70's thanks to @Unique . I still need to relocate the fan as it sounds like a jet taking off...lol In the first tent pic the Swiss Cheese is in the front left and the Royal Critical is in the middle and the others are AK48's. One AK48 has some clawing and I have no idea why as they have all had the same everything. The last pic is the best AK48 in flower....woohoo.:vibe:

Attachments

• 20170525_193800.jpg
    20170525_193800.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 20170525_193822.jpg
    20170525_193822.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 20170525_195130.jpg
    20170525_195130.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 61
Hey now!
Looking good, that's a tent full for sure!
Glad to see you have the temps and RH settled in. Nice to see the flowers starting to show.

Ok....a little update and a few pics. I hooked up the HV fan and have negative pressure now and my RH is in the low 50's and temps in the low 70's thanks to @Unique . I still need to relocate the fan as it sounds like a jet taking off...lol In the first tent pic the Swiss Cheese is in the front left and the Royal Critical is in the middle and the others are AK48's. One AK48 has some clawing and I have no idea why as they have all had the same everything. The last pic is the best AK48 in flower....woohoo.:vibe:
hey there bro, them are looking good! am glad the negative pressure helped with your problem. :bighug::pass:

hey there bro, them are looking good! am glad the negative pressure helped with your problem. :bighug::pass:
Well I thought so but woke up this morning and still smelling but no smell coming out of the filter.........weird

Hey now!
Looking good, that's a tent full for sure!
Glad to see you have the temps and RH settled in. Nice to see the flowers starting to show.
While it was cool outside last night and the A/C didn't run much it was back up to about the same temps and RH.

how do you have your filter setup can you show me a pic? maybe I can help figure out whats going wrong here

temps & rh really were at fine levels before anyways, i'm mainly concerned with odor your getting not your rh, that's due to having fan to low more then likely.

Back