Indoor MrAutoGrower Grows Mephisto - Purple Nuggets, 3Wok OG & Jammy Dodgers

Day 22:

3Wok is adjusting just fine to her training. She is starting to create a nice even canopy so far and no signs of flower (thank god).

Here is some progress of before and after her training.

3C3E7A1D-B667-42EE-B594-F1E5532883CE.jpeg

The bottom right is her today after making adjustments. This is two days of progress

Not much to show on purple nuggets and jammy dodgers yet. Their leaves seem to be growing directly on top of each other with hardly any node spacing. So I will leave them be until they’re a bit bigger.

Day 22:

3Wok is adjusting just fine to her training. She is starting to create a nice even canopy so far and no signs of flower (thank god).

Here is some progress of before and after her training.

View attachment 1408347

The bottom right is her today after making adjustments. This is two days of progress

Not much to show on purple nuggets and jammy dodgers yet. Their leaves seem to be growing directly on top of each other with hardly any node spacing. So I will leave them be until they’re a bit bigger.
Looking tight!! Amazing to see them adjusting themselves after training :thumbsup:

Day 24 (I thought they were 22 days yesterday but it was actually 23).

Jammy dodgers:
I’ve never grew a plant like her yet. She has next to zero spacing on her nodes. So most nodes don’t get enough light. I decided to remove her two damaged leaves and a couple more of her upper canopy leaves to try and get the nodes underneath more light and grow outwards. She has been growing quite slow until recently, so I never wanted to prune her yet but I’m hoping it was for the best. This is her after the pruning.Check her out below
6BCA99CD-79FA-40FA-8505-B775BA946BB8.jpeg

Purple nuggets:
She is coming along slowly but surely and looks okay. I also pruned her first set of leaves as they had some over fertilisation spots on her. She also doesn’t have much node spacing but I think she will take shape nicely soon. Only pruned two leaves because they were sucking up energy and close to the medium.

DDD80728-D780-4714-B180-8DAD6B15057B.jpeg

3Wok:
She has had some more training again today then I will let her be for a good few days. She shows no signs of real stress and tends to grow upwards and respond well the same day. She has been a wonder plant so far. I think she is enough proof for me to continue to always use perlite for a better air ratio. My other girls are squat compared to her, and they’re in straight coco. Still feeding her half dose practically. I will up her feed a little bit when she produces more leaves. She looks mauled but She will come up looking much better by morning. She is a happy girl despite the odd leaf decoloring from early days. I think she has came out of it. Pay attention to her lads, she will look different by morn:

3CF14A4A-4E31-4025-96B1-B4B0B4653285.jpeg

FE0FD674-0712-457F-A15A-A3AC74E53FB4.jpeg

Attachments

• E97C337F-07B7-41C4-9200-AF5F8A4E48B9.jpeg
    E97C337F-07B7-41C4-9200-AF5F8A4E48B9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Day 25:

If anyone is getting daily notifications and it’s getting annoying, just let me know everyone! It never crossed my mind that everyone who replied gets notified when I post. So if that’s the case I’ll go easy with the updates. I like to update most days because I like to come back and look at things to see how I could improve and so on :)

Anyway,
Here’s three day progress of 3Wok and I’ve decided to make a collage of progress during those days to see the effects of my training. Bottom left picture was yesterday’s training, bottom right is today.

F2A373AD-E94B-46A3-B449-B210037509D6.jpeg

She will be going through some more LST today and maybe defoliation. I’ll see what I can do LST wise first before deciding to defoliate.

Not much to show on Jammy Dodgers and purple nuggets yet. They will both have some training done tonight then I will update with the procedure like I have done with 3Wok.

Jammy dodgers:
A853349D-F12B-4F24-A308-F447B3095CA9.jpeg

Purple nuggets:
0A789ACA-39FA-4E97-AFA5-512DF80219A0.jpeg
L

Pushed her too far today by accident. When I realised my tie was a bit tight, I attempted to loosen and adjust the main cola again and she snapped on me. Twice I’ve had this happen before. It sucks. But she’s been taped up and I think there’s a high chance she will be ok. Need to find myself something better than cable ties for this

037E7A67-1CDA-4FB1-B009-C9A95981BFAF.jpeg

No more training for a while now. Here’s hoping her main stalk recovers

Jammy dodgers has had her first LST. Her nodes are small and tight, so I’ve gently got them pulling outwards so they get more light and a better structure.

3EBB20DB-39FD-4152-943A-8F5462BA3346.jpeg

Purple nuggets:
She’s only had some leaf tucking for now.

4726EE2C-014D-4BEB-B281-8153ACFB84D1.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 25:

If anyone is getting daily notifications and it’s getting annoying, just let me know everyone! It never crossed my mind that everyone who replied gets notified when I post. So if that’s the case I’ll go easy with the updates. I like to update most days because I like to come back and look at things to see how I could improve and so on :)

Anyway,
Here’s three day progress of 3Wok and I’ve decided to make a collage of progress during those days to see the effects of my training. Bottom left picture was yesterday’s training, bottom right is today.

View attachment 1409199

She will be going through some more LST today and maybe defoliation. I’ll see what I can do LST wise first before deciding to defoliate.

Not much to show on Jammy Dodgers and purple nuggets yet. They will both have some training done tonight then I will update with the procedure like I have done with 3Wok.

Jammy dodgers:
View attachment 1409203

Purple nuggets:View attachment 1409202L
Honestly if it bothers people all they have to do is unfollow, but personally I like them cause it makes it easy to keep up with the grows I'm watching!

Pushed her too far today by accident. When I realised my tie was a bit tight, I attempted to loosen and adjust the main cola again and she snapped on me. Twice I’ve had this happen before. It sucks. But she’s been taped up and I think there’s a high chance she will be ok. Need to find myself something better than cable ties for this

View attachment 1409215
No more training for a while now. Here’s hoping her main stalk recovers

Jammy dodgers has had her first LST. Her nodes are small and tight, so I’ve gently got them pulling outwards so they get more light and a better structure.

View attachment 1409216

Purple nuggets:
She’s only had some leaf tucking for now.

View attachment 1409217
Both jammy and purple nuggets have 24 carat in them. so I am sure some of the phenos behave like 24c which I have grown a lot of and the biggest plant I grew weight-wise had almost no internodal spacing. I could only slightly lean her over for training and all the colas were huge but all touching each other.

Both jammy and purple nuggets have 24 carat in them. so I am sure some of the phenos behave like 24c which I have grown a lot of and the biggest plant I grew weight-wise had almost no internodal spacing. I could only slightly lean her over for training and all the colas were huge but all touching each other.
This info is very useful for me. I love when people share their knowledge on particular strains. It’s always very helpful to know that they are growing a certain way from genetics. I’m certain I will know how to approach them as they get a bit bigger. I’ve been leaf tucking and minor LST to pull the nodes out away from each other so they grow outwards. Once that happens, I can keep training to prevent the colas sticking together. Thank you :)

Back