Indoor MrAutoGrower Grows Mephisto - Purple Nuggets, 3Wok OG & Jammy Dodgers

Anyone know how grove bags work properly?

My buds went up to 68% rh in one of the grove bags. Bags say 52-63% rh so I’m guessing they’re like boveda bags where they try to bring the humidity down to that range. Am I safe to keep them in the bag at 68%. Had enough problems with this grow now so not wanting anymore before I drop my nutsack off a building :crying:

Be the same way if using jars as far as this step. Moisture above 63% spread nugs out and let then get some air on some newspaper or cardboard for a bit. You just bagged them a bit early. Once you get them to stabilize 58-63 you should be good to seal your bags and not worry about burping

Be the same way if using jars as far as this step. Moisture above 63% spread nugs out and let then get some air on some newspaper or cardboard for a bit. You just bagged them a bit early. Once you get them to stabilize 58-63 you should be good to seal your bags and not worry about burping
It says mould prevention on them that’s y I’m asking bro. Will prob take them out and paper bag em

Your good either way. The bags are breathable. If you are worried, throw them back in a brown bag for another 12-24 hours. That last bit of moisture can go quick in the brown bag or super slow in the Grove. Depends on your time frame and the way you like your herb.

Anyone know how grove bags work properly?

My buds went up to 68% rh in one of the grove bags. Bags say 52-63% rh so I’m guessing they’re like boveda bags where they try to bring the humidity down to that range. Am I safe to keep them in the bag at 68%. Had enough problems with this grow now so not wanting anymore before I drop my nutsack off a building :crying:
I just leave them open till it says 65 and then seal

I brown bagged them for less than 12hr and regroved them. I’ll get use to them. I wanted my wood moisture meter to be here before I bagged so I’d have no guess work to deal with. It will be here tonight and I’ll test their moisture levels.

Anyways, here’s an update.

Here’s the nuggets sisters. Purple nuggets on the left, strawberry nuggets on the right. Strawberry nuggets is around 37-38 days. Purple nuggets on the other hand is 87 days. Strawberry nuggets will be bigger than her big sis soon I suspect. She’s still getting grow nutrients, I’m trying to experiment and see if I can force some more stretch.

C481E72B-8E45-488D-9918-A62CB932E090.jpeg

Here’s jammy dodgers at day 87. I pruned more off her. Her leaves are dry n crispy. She held onto a lot of nitrogen in plain coco. Very sturdy branches so I let her go as I couldn’t train her how I liked. She was quite problematic to begin with. But down to me growing in plain coco for sure and not taking enough actions on her. Super leafy from that nitrogen build up but I ran out of Sensizym and couldn’t get her to come out of it. Didn’t wanna flush her lol. She should be ready to go in a week or two I hope.

D17869B5-97F6-46CC-908E-78DD8E29C502.jpeg

C8B5A3CA-6304-4FC1-9548-CD30C7E0C57F.jpeg

70CD3ACA-4F2C-4FE8-B69B-FFF7D0F5AA76.jpeg

She’s the only plant I grew with salt build ups that I couldn’t fix.

And here is what’s left of 3Wok. SHe is currently 87 days and will be getting chopped in a week or so. She’s spent 53 days in flower so far.

D5FF26CD-5715-4846-A87D-F1DE65631369.jpeg

I’ve taken moisture readings from the first dried set of buds and they’re still around 19-20% moist. They were drying in the brown bags till they felt crisp on outside. I had grovebagged them then realised RH was a bit high. They’ve been in a brown paper bag for a day now again and only dropped moisture percent by 1% at most. They have been in a paper bag for overall a week. Is this normal? Surely they should be much more dry by now? I have my moisture meter on soft wood mode. First time using this.

Hold strong, my last one was in bags for over 14 days. I put them in Grove bags and the rh still shot up. I finally went with a moisture content of around 6-8%. Split them up if you start to get nervous. That way you can see what the differences are.

Hold strong, my last one was in bags for over 14 days. I put them in Grove bags and the rh still shot up. I finally went with a moisture content of around 6-8%. Split them up if you start to get nervous. That way you can see what the differences are.
My moisture meter is giving me different readings depending on how far I stick the pins in. I still feel they shouldn’t be at 19-20%. My first set was drying since 9 days ago.

Plugged it into same wet bud on plant and gives me different readings also on soft wood mode. Annoying as

Back