Indoor MrAutoGrower Grows Mephisto - Purple Nuggets, 3Wok OG & Jammy Dodgers

Fastbuds tester that’s been unhappy for days. Major stunted but they’ve had a shit start because I ran out of space. Both 16-17 days old :crying: I can take care of them better once 3Wok is out.

B29502A6-2D56-4BEE-90A6-37436DBD45DD.jpeg

Fastbuds sister who fel over and is still thriving without transplant yet

7A011F06-8CC7-48BA-8EEC-DF65DC2C7FFE.jpeg

Purple nuggets day 90:

BDF1241B-981E-4634-AF79-5055CA0AF78A.jpeg

Strawberry nuggets day 41

23559DD8-C260-4F76-896B-0F19BCF97DCF.jpeg

The rest of 3Wok day 90. She’s spent 56 days in flower. Should I keep her going? What you think?

502231E2-23D5-4AEB-B215-265366AEE611.jpeg

Check the thrics if you can, if not if she is fattening keep her on
Space Vs return

Check the thrics if you can, if not if she is fattening keep her on
Space Vs return
IVe been watching trichs but it’s not easy with a 40x loupe. I don’t think she’s fattening much at all. I think she spent most of her time fattening up a couple weeks ago and mostly ripening now. I’m gonna leave her to go for another while anyway bro :smoking:

EEC05FC9-3DE4-4BB2-9AFF-501F2462F25A.jpeg

Strawberry nuggets still stretching a little. Will be opening her up and defoliating when needed to make sure the buds ripen and get enough light evenly. Will probably try pull her main branch down a little but because of how strong the branch is and still bunching up pistils, there’s a chance I’ll need to leave the branch be and just defoliate here n there

3Wok Is still going for a little while longer. Most of her buds I have in grovebags weigh 3g minimum which is awesome. Here is a bud I’m bout to smoke. Snapped her open to double check for mold. The high from her is mild at first from what I’ve noticed. It either takes more time to kick in (a creeper), or I do have to smoke more for it to do the trick. She did seed though but haven’t came across much seeds. So her potency won’t be up to as much as it couldive been. But, since smoking her for over a week I have slept like a baby (I have terrible insomnia). Waking up almost every morning fairly fresh before my alarm clock even goes off. I was never ever able to do this in the past. So I’m assuming it’s her helping regulate my internal clock. If she starts to stink more from curing then I will be completely in love with this strain for sure. I smoke for insomnia but never slept so good In many years

C795FEF7-C863-4D7A-B6F4-B05170117EDB.jpeg

Last edited:
Strawberry nuggets is such a strong little strain. She can take a beaten for sure. I had defoliated, bent branches and tied some down yesterday including bringing the main branch down a little bit. Couldn’t get her any further down :crying: Tryna get as much maintops as possible but pretty much past most of the veg phase. but god loves a tryer. So looking forward to seeing how she is once she’s past her third week of flower. She’s only 8 days into flower

Anyway here she was yesterday:
C49C0188-5F76-4794-A46F-8DC696414EF4.jpeg

Today:
AC0205B3-A2DC-463C-A159-4704EBC64F4C.jpeg

Excuse jammy dodgers horrible leaves lol she’s been a birch from the start and I’ve left her be. She will go another couple weeks then I’ll pull her ass out

I found that If the branches are still bending and you haven't snapped one, keep LSTing.

I found that If the branches are still bending and you haven't snapped one, keep LSTing.

That’s the plan boss! :smoking: Until I can’t lst anymore pretty much. I suspect I have around a week or two until they go stiff and focus on flowers only

Last edited:
Just wanna give a quick shout out to @420autoflower i think it was... for telling me to let them flower longer. It’s boosted my patience levels now that I’ve been monitoring and comparing buds. I never usually let plants flower this long but I will be now. Her colors have came through more since letting her go longer, and there is a shit ton of deep purples going on now. She had a purple / blue hue to her when I chopped some of her, but it’s coming through dramatically. My camera just doesn’t pick it up because of the light source. I will post an update today of what’s going on with the girls when I’m back in.

59 days into flower

B083B6E9-AD95-4679-8C02-67D5E5119F7A.jpeg

47 days when I pulled some of her. Don’t get me wrong, some of her top buds were a bit more mature than this picture but I see a big difference for sure.

58888854-9655-411A-9E24-844DEF23BEC9.jpeg

Thanks buddy. As much as the criticism could have been taken wrongly by some people, I taken it on board as always and I’ve seen the difference for myself. I will be going over her properly with 40x loupe today

:smoking:

Just wanna give a quick shout out to @420autoflower i think it was... for telling me to let them flower longer. It’s boosted my patience levels now that I’ve been monitoring and comparing buds. I never usually let plants flower this long but I will be now. Her colors have came through more since letting her go longer, and there is a shit ton of deep purples going on now. She had a purple / blue hue to her when I chopped some of her, but it’s coming through dramatically. My camera just doesn’t pick it up because of the light source. I will post an update today of what’s going on with the girls when I’m back in.

59 days into flower

View attachment 1437224

47 days when I pulled some of her. Don’t get me wrong, some of her top buds were a bit more mature than this picture but I see a big difference for sure.

View attachment 1437231

Thanks buddy. As much as the criticism could have been taken wrongly by some people, I taken it on board as always and I’ve seen the difference for myself. I will be going over her properly with 40x loupe today

:smoking:
Looking good brother!! Looks like she put on some more trichs as well

Back