Indoor MrAutoGrower Grows Mephisto - Purple Nuggets, 3Wok OG & Jammy Dodgers

1C32B3D8-ABD4-45BF-8FB2-20276BED13D6.jpeg
Purple nuggets has been demolished tbh. So many flimsy stems and major bush. Don’t think she’s gonna yield much man it’s a shame for her and jammy dodgers. Wish I could pull her main stem down but it’s next to impossible. They’re my worst autos I’ve grown yet but like I’ve said it was down to me using different medium I’ve never used before.

I’ve taken off a lot and a lot of flimsy stems. I also had to snip a side branch with two decent sized buds on 3Wok. They were stuck up against my closet wall from lack of space and was a bit squishy. Hope I don’t get mold from not being able to get a hold of an inline fan today. Delivery will be 3-4 days or so which sucks like crazy

View attachment 1424516Purple nuggets has been demolished tbh. So many flimsy stems and major bush. Don’t think she’s gonna yield much man it’s a shame for her and jammy dodgers. Wish I could pull her main stem down but it’s next to impossible. They’re my worst autos I’ve grown yet but like I’ve said it was down to me using different medium I’ve never used before.

I’ve taken off a lot and a lot of flimsy stems. I also had to snip a side branch with two decent sized buds on 3Wok. They were stuck up against my closet wall from lack of space and was a bit squishy. Hope I don’t get mold from not being able to get a hold of an inline fan today. Delivery will be 3-4 days or so which sucks like crazy
Let them go. You may be surprised.

D903D206-DFED-4E9D-B7EA-08269AB7F6D0.jpeg

BD5C248D-9FEF-4B11-9825-7DB1A1F1C1E8.jpeg

E7DECB75-5DC3-424D-9174-CAE023A1AF98.jpeg

9ED35949-C8BF-478D-A1EE-D0402470F38F.jpeg

Say hello to my best buds I’ve grown yet. Most of them are relatively the same size, and really dense so far. Im reaping the rewards of lower N and PK boost. Not sure I’m gonna switch to overdrive yet (ripener) as some of the buds underneath are under developed from not as much light. Anyone have advice? I will probably have to harvest the top buds first. So I don’t wanna use overdrive because it will no doubt affect the lower buds.

I think we all end up with some not so great buds doen low. If the top and middle of the plant look good, I would pull the whole thing. Don't want to risk stressing the plant out for a couple more grams.

I think we all end up with some not so great buds doen low. If the top and middle of the plant look good, I would pull the whole thing. Don't want to risk stressing the plant out for a couple more grams.

She doesn’t look ready yet in my eyes. Thinking of giving her another week. She’s just entering her 5th week of flower

Since you mentioned one of your girls ended up getting a few sacks, I started looking for them on my girls too. I think I might be in the same situation. Can you folks take a look at this picture and let me know?
Runtz-sacks.jpg

If they are what I think they are, what are my options? Can I just pluck them out and be done?

Since you mentioned one of your girls ended up getting a few sacks, I started looking for them on my girls too. I think I might be in the same situation. Can you folks take a look at this picture and let me know?
View attachment 1425149

If they are what I think they are, what are my options? Can I just pluck them out and be done?

You're fine, they are female calyx and nothing to be concerned about :grin:

Strawberry nuggets:
DynoMyco for the win! Check those roots. I should have transplanted her a few days ago. But, her first set of leaves were yellowing and I was certain it was root bound and not over watering. I fed her till run off just to make sure. She perkd up but when i woke this morning she had drank 500ml so I knew she was root bound. I’ve transplanted her Into 3gal with my own coco mix. A mix of eco thrive coco perlite that comes with “charge”, diatomaceous earth to battle bugs if they are in the coco (just a safety precaution / defence plan) and it also adds silica, and dynomyco again throughout the coco and in its transplant hole. I never bothered trimming the roots in case I added more stress so ive Just popped her into her new home and I’ll see how she goes

BD7157E3-066B-4F24-A806-93FE260C0434.jpeg

Back