Indoor MrAutoGrower Grows Mephisto - Purple Nuggets, 3Wok OG & Jammy Dodgers

If the ball were low on the plant near the base it can be common and pluck off. Some of the Mephisto stock is known to do this and is mentioned in some of the descriptions.

If the ball were low on the plant near the base it can be common and pluck off. Some of the Mephisto stock is known to do this and is mentioned in some of the descriptions.
It’s making me want to just grow photoperiods instead. Growing unstable genetics just causes problems for everyone. I am going to have to manually remove bananas and pollen sacks whenever I see them on all three plants now and hope they don’t produce male flowers. Really sucks. 3wok has never showed signs of slow growth, it’s been the opposite so I think it’s genetics. Suppose I’ll just have to spend ages looking over them today. The flower I found with pollen sacks and bananas wasn’t at the base, but she was low down. I lollipopped her off and going to be doing the same if I find anymore. I had a stardawg that seemed to show balls but no bananas. Balls were also somewhat visible on the bottom of the bud. Was never completely sure if she hermied or just how she grew.

It’s making me want to just grow photoperiods instead. Growing unstable genetics just causes problems for everyone. I am going to have to manually remove bananas and pollen sacks whenever I see them on all three plants now and hope they don’t produce male flowers. Really sucks. 3wok has never showed signs of slow growth, it’s been the opposite so I think it’s genetics. Suppose I’ll just have to spend ages looking over them today. The flower I found with pollen sacks and bananas wasn’t at the base, but she was low down. I lollipopped her off and going to be doing the same if I find anymore. I had a stardawg that seemed to show balls but no bananas. Balls were also somewhat visible on the bottom of the bud. Was never completely sure if she hermied or just how she grew.
Hello thats a right sht when that happens i just harvested a samsauqnch og that turned out shit piss poor buds that was meph strain deff not getting any meph stuff what ever i grow from them turns out shit. Hope you can salvage something from it.

Sorry this is happening to you.

Sorry this is happening to you.
Live and learn bro. If anything, I will always make sure my light isn’t too close. If it’s been me who’s stressed her the only thing I can think of is the light adjusting often

Edit:
I read that b vitamins such as b-52 in flower usually causes hermies due to the hormones. Superthrive and b-52 are similar. I’ve read many ppl stating this about superthrive. However, advanced nutrients recommends using it in flower. I’ll just use it for veg for now on

Last edited:
Day 61
————
3Wok:
She is still trotting along nicely. 25 days of flower apparently but she does have quite a lot of orange hairs. I feel like she only has two three weeks tops but it does seem short to me. It may be because she is in a 12L pot and I’m use to 16L so I’m use to them taking longer. What do you guys think? Do you think it’s prenature orange hairs or that I am correct and she doesn’t have much longer left? I’m assuming another three weeks at most. But I feel like most of her tops will be finished in two. She is beautiful with plenty of tops because I had her in perlite, so my branches grew long real quick

BC1EE3B6-328B-4596-B56A-BF5EE6D60452.jpeg

1A23D053-864E-44FC-87DD-998F6379D8B7.jpeg

Purple nuggets:
She is due some training today. Short gal but I’ll see what I can do with her. She’s apparently roughly in two weeks of flower (10 days but my app counts it as week two). I’ve had issues updating my post but here she is before and after training. Most of her bud sites weren’t getting enough light because I let her do her thing too long. She is short so I never had much to work with to begin with. It was my fault though for both her and jammy Dodgers. 100% not enough air ratio because I never used perlite.

Before training:
4B06C4D9-7822-4766-81F2-108DCA165926.jpeg

After:
46B45988-C259-4459-B340-917CEA2E19B4.jpeg

Jammy dodgers:
She is the smallest of them but She stank real good! She had a salt build up for a while and lead to nitrogen toxicity but I think she’s coming out it now.

7F3A9155-07CA-4A0B-8742-C54AA04E2360.jpeg

Strawberry nuggets (day 11)
She is the best seedling out of all my plants since I raised her I usually do. I prefer solos then repotting.

9B0E839E-1AAF-425A-81A1-961EE8A4643C.jpeg

D02BCC22-351F-4994-B947-D92C68E42818.jpeg

Attachments

• 68263681-E17D-4DE9-8B7B-7AE30276A788.jpeg
    68263681-E17D-4DE9-8B7B-7AE30276A788.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Day 61
————
3Wok:
She is still trotting along nicely. 25 days of flower apparently but she does have quite a lot of orange hairs. I feel like she only has two three weeks tops but it does seem short to me. It may be because she is in a 12L pot and I’m use to 16L so I’m use to them taking longer. What do you guys think? Do you think it’s prenature orange hairs or that I am correct and she doesn’t have much longer left? I’m assuming another three weeks at most. But I feel like most of her tops will be finished in two. She is beautiful with plenty of tops because I had her in perlite, so my branches grew long real quick

View attachment 1423684
View attachment 1423713

Purple nuggets:
She is due some training today. Short gal but I’ll see what I can do with her. She’s apparently roughly in two weeks of flower (10 days but my app counts it as week two). I’ve had issues updating my post but here she is before and after training. Most of her bud sites weren’t getting enough light because I let her do her thing too long. She is short so I never had much to work with to begin with. It was my fault though for both her and jammy Dodgers. 100% not enough air ratio because I never used perlite.

Before training:
View attachment 1423716
After:
View attachment 1423718

Jammy dodgers:
She is the smallest of them but She stank real good! She had a salt build up for a while and lead to nitrogen toxicity but I think she’s coming out it now.

View attachment 1423717

Strawberry nuggets (day 11)
She is the best seedling out of all my plants since I raised her I usually do. I prefer solos then repotting.

View attachment 1423714
View attachment 1423715
Usually, I find that they shoot 3 separate sets of pistils. Then a few strays as the bud swells and the trichomes ripen. Each turning color before the next set starts. The plant is trying to get pollinated so the old basically die off and are replaced with new ones.

Usually, I find that they shoot 3 separate sets of pistils. Then a few strays as the bud swells and the trichomes ripen. Each turning color before the next set starts. The plant is trying to get pollinated so the old basically die off and are replaced with new ones.

She looks like shes starting to fatten up. It does seem a bit early for me but it might Ben due to pot size and how I’ve grown her. She has been almost flawless.

The pics don’t do it justice but every day the hairs are changing. They’re almost electric orange now but the camera doesn’t do it justice.

237AF73D-2797-4326-A0B3-0BF89D8332E7.jpeg

B1F9F9DA-91CB-48AA-A815-BD3ED6BDDEC7.jpeg

Back