Indoor MrAutoGrower Grows Mephisto - Purple Nuggets, 3Wok OG & Jammy Dodgers

She looks like shes starting to fatten up. It does seem a bit early for me but it might Ben due to pot size and how I’ve grown her. She has been almost flawless.

The pics don’t do it justice but every day the hairs are changing. They’re almost electric orange now but the camera doesn’t do it justice.

View attachment 1424065

View attachment 1424066
She looks really good!! And definitely appears buds are ripening pretty fast!! All of my FastBuds have finished right around the 85 day mark, from sprout. I have never grown any Mephisto genetics yet

She looks really good!! And definitely appears buds are ripening pretty fast!! All of my FastBuds have finished right around the 85 day mark, from sprout. I have never grown any Mephisto genetics yet
Most of mine take a lot longer because of how much training I do, salt build ups, and 16L pots. However, I’ve noticed my 3Wok is maturing really quickly to the point it’s noticeable every day. I think it’s because I prevented salt build ups completely for her. The other two girls are slower but I’m certain it’s from lack of oxygen because they’re in straight coco. My strawberry nuggets is growing dramatically fast too. She’s around 13 days and I’m due to transplant her. I am going to purchase an airpot today for the first time. I use fabric pots and it’s easier to build salts in them if you water manually, because the salts have to dissolve out the bottom of the fabric. But, with airpots they have plenty of drainage at the bottom so it will be easier. Tbh I don’t think I’ll have to deal with salt build ups again as long as I’m in coco with perlite. I’m gonna switch her over to “overdrive” next week I think. That’s when she goes into week five of flower. From there, I will stop big bud. I’ve noticed this time around from dropping my nitrogen dramatically, and increasing p and k, the buds mature faster and definitely get fatter. So this will be my route from now on. My fastbud twsters just arrived too, so I’m hoping I can pop one tonight. I have four plants on the go, and 3Wok is taking the most space because of her training width wise. So once she’s ready to go, my strawberry nuggets will take her place and as the testers get a bit older, my jammy dodgers and purple nuggets should be finishing up. That way, there is plenty more space. If I have enough space I’ll pop a Bruce banner too. Are u using 3gal / 12l pots?

Most of mine take a lot longer because of how much training I do, salt build ups, and 16L pots. However, I’ve noticed my 3Wok is maturing really quickly to the point it’s noticeable every day. I think it’s because I prevented salt build ups completely for her. The other two girls are slower but I’m certain it’s from lack of oxygen because they’re in straight coco. My strawberry nuggets is growing dramatically fast too. She’s around 13 days and I’m due to transplant her. I am going to purchase an airpot today for the first time. I use fabric pots and it’s easier to build salts in them if you water manually, because the salts have to dissolve out the bottom of the fabric. But, with airpots they have plenty of drainage at the bottom so it will be easier. Tbh I don’t think I’ll have to deal with salt build ups again as long as I’m in coco with perlite. I’m gonna switch her over to “overdrive” next week I think. That’s when she goes into week five of flower. From there, I will stop big bud. I’ve noticed this time around from dropping my nitrogen dramatically, and increasing p and k, the buds mature faster and definitely get fatter. So this will be my route from now on. My fastbud twsters just arrived too, so I’m hoping I can pop one tonight. I have four plants on the go, and 3Wok is taking the most space because of her training width wise. So once she’s ready to go, my strawberry nuggets will take her place and as the testers get a bit older, my jammy dodgers and purple nuggets should be finishing up. That way, there is plenty more space. If I have enough space I’ll pop a Bruce banner too. Are u using 3gal / 12l pots?
I use 3, 5 and 56 days into a grow in 7 gallons. 7 gallons so far seems overkill for an auto. Other than not having to water/feed as much

I use 3, 5 and 56 days into a grow in 7 gallons. 7 gallons so far seems overkill for an auto. Other than not having to water/feed as much
I used a 20gal dual pot for the two WTF I did and I loved it lol. The not having to worry about the moisture content nearly as much is a huge plus for me, same with the single plants in 10gal pots lol. I can be a bit absent minded, so having a forgiving amount of soil if I forget to water is a huge plus for me. They finished in 74 and 73 days, so on the faster end of things so far. They were only topped once though. I think the topping/multiple toppings probably has a lot more effect on that (extending veg/grow time) than pot size. Some if the real big XXL strains could probably utilize the bigger pot size better as well, but also multiple plants per pot is an option too. Idk I'm baked and forgot my point lmao. But I'm also in soil, I kinda feel like with coco you can definitely get bigger plants with a smaller volume of soil just due to the hydro nature of the medium. Again, baked and rambling :rofl:

Surely my 5” fan running around 220-240 cfm should be enough to exhaust this out though and keep the humidity down? I’m almost 70% humidity, sometimes it ranges there now. I’m just wondering if there is a problem with my filter, fan needing cleaned, or there’s more air leaks somewhere. I don’t have an intake though. Just a hole really at the bottom of the closet. Of course the fan will draw some fresh air in, but not a whole lot. I’m growing in 2x4x7. I am exhausting into the same room as I have no choice right now. So it may be recycling more old air too which of course I know is bad. But, I don’t feel much of a pull from the filter that the fan sucks through

Last edited:
I used a 20gal dual pot for the two WTF I did and I loved it lol. The not having to worry about the moisture content nearly as much is a huge plus for me, same with the single plants in 10gal pots lol. I can be a bit absent minded, so having a forgiving amount of soil if I forget to water is a huge plus for me. They finished in 74 and 73 days, so on the faster end of things so far. They were only topped once though. I think the topping/multiple toppings probably has a lot more effect on that (extending veg/grow time) than pot size. Some if the real big XXL strains could probably utilize the bigger pot size better as well, but also multiple plants per pot is an option too. Idk I'm baked and forgot my point lmao. But I'm also in soil, I kinda feel like with coco you can definitely get bigger plants with a smaller volume of soil just due to the hydro nature of the medium. Again, baked and rambling :rofl:
You will get a bigger plant in a 7 gallon, I have grown many in 3,5,7 Green Bean grew in 10s and they were monsters.

Surely my 5” fan running around 220-240 cfm should be enough to exhaust this out though and keep the humidity down? I’m almost 70% humidity, sometimes it ranges there now. I’m just wondering if there is a problem with my filter, fan needing cleaned, or there’s more air leaks somewhere. I don’t have an intake though. Just a hole really at the bottom of the closet. Of course the fan will draw some fresh air in, but not a whole lot. I’m growing in 2x4x7. I am exhausting into the same room as I have no choice right now. So it may be recycling more old air too which of course I know is bad. But, I don’t feel much of a pull from the filter that the fan sucks through
If it gets over 70% it will somtimes clog the fileter with water and then it has to be dried out. I had this happen in the past.

If you're seeing naners on all 3 it's something you are doing for sure. I've grown 5 Mephisto strains and never had a Hermie. Hell I can't force one to do it. Could be your nutes or light stress. I dont use nutes so can't help there. Just keep a sharp eye on them and I would try another bloom food if there's claims of it being the culprit. They look fine otherwise. 75 days is the norm for meph strains except mango smile. She went 90 in a 10 gallon pot. Got a strawberry nugget a few days behind yours. Purple nuggets is just the purple pheno of sn and they are known to be squat and stubborn to train. How's the smell on 3wok? Haven't grown her yet.

If you're seeing naners on all 3 it's something you are doing for sure. I've grown 5 Mephisto strains and never had a Hermie. Hell I can't force one to do it. Could be your nutes or light stress. I dont use nutes so can't help there. Just keep a sharp eye on them and I would try another bloom food if there's claims of it being the culprit. They look fine otherwise. 75 days is the norm for meph strains except mango smile. She went 90 in a 10 gallon pot. Got a strawberry nugget a few days behind yours. Purple nuggets is just the purple pheno of sn and they are known to be squat and stubborn to train. How's the smell on 3wok? Haven't grown her yet.
If it gets over 70% it will somtimes clog the fileter with water and then it has to be dried out. I had this happen in the past.

hey bro

I had a good look over 3Wok and it appeared it was just that bud at the bottom of the plant (thankfully). No manners on the rest as of yet. But yes two of them had a rough start because I had never used just coco before, always coco and perlite. So i stunted them, except for 3Wok. She has been almost flawless so I’m not sure. My humidity keeps spiking though and it’s pissing me off lol. I’m prepared to buy a new fan but because it’s friday I won’t have it posted until tomorrow or Monday and it’s an risk mold wise. 3Wok smells amazing too but it’s hard to get a real good smell because my filter is runnin. Jammy Dodgers smells the best but is in the worst shape. I could also pop another but I am More focused on getting 3wok finished. Jammy Dodgers has some sign of Fox tailing. It’s usually temps that cause that but my environment is around 24c. I think from her first salt build she’s been a birch about it. Too much nitrogen has prOb led her to foxtail. It’s only at the top of the buds they’re quite bendy, so To me it looks like a foxtail. How’s ur strawberry nuggets doing? Mine is growing super fast in her solo cup but she’s been a bit droopy the past two days. She was light and I thought she could do with a feed so I upped her feed a lil and fed her to run off, still looks a bit droopy but still growing fast. She’s 14 days old and I haven’t transplanted er yet. Trying to get a hold of a 12L air pot locally but it’s not looking good.. even from amazon prime

Just came up two days ago. Got a 4 assed monkey, Galaxy brain and blue dreamatic at two weeks. Tried to sprout Barney's farm runtz but was 0 for 3 hense strawberry nuggets late start. Too much light will cause foxtailing as well as too much nitrogen. My soil last grow was hot and trizzlers foxtailed. Sorry thought I read all 3 nanered. You are probably fine if it's just a few. I will post up my new grow tonight.

Back