Indoor MrAutoGrower Grows Mephisto - Purple Nuggets, 3Wok OG & Jammy Dodgers

Day 43:
—————————
3Wok:
She’s coming along just nicely. I don’t see any salt build up on her pot at all which is great! I’m really hoping I can finish her without any major spotting or burning. Usually in week two this seems to appear for me using AN lineup. But since feeding my stardawg lightly on my last run, she never had any spotting so I am hoping to accomplish this again. According to my notes she is just entered her second week of flower. So I will be upping my big bud and maybe bringing my base nutrients down to try and cut out as much nitrogen as I can. She has been filling herself in after defoliation so I know she hasn’t reached the stage of demanding P and K too much. I know I will be disappointed yield widen this entire grow, but I have learned more than my last grow and this is what is important! Knowledge! My biggest lesson was to never use straight up coco again unless in smaller pots. Perlite or pebbles is a must when it comes to airstion. I think we can see this based on how 3Wok looks compared to the other two. She’s the only one in coco/perlite.

0329EB16-2D51-4206-92AC-2DFF44C03FA0.jpeg

—————————
Purple nuggets:
She is short but sweet so far. Entering flower and stacking some hairs but I’m hoping she has some stretch. I’ve opened her up again and she has a lot of small bud sites so I’m hoping they will grow upwards a bit before full flower.
2BD06A75-2172-4215-B299-58D9C8D411A6.jpeg

————————
Jammy dodgers:
She is really short and super annoying in all honestly but I’m certain the NO PERLITE has screwed her up a bit with lack of air. She is short but strong and since pegging her down to open her up she doesn’t seem to have stretched sadly. I’m expecting just over an oz from her which sucks. Once my new coco comes I can happily sprout some more and make up for the loss of yield.

3711A606-0145-4C54-B6AE-FB2201BCB257.jpeg

If I recall correct, you are using a cabinet for your grows, right? Where did you buy the base material from - the silver layer that goes at the bottom of the cabinet?

If I recall correct, you are using a cabinet for your grows, right? Where did you buy the base material from - the silver layer that goes at the bottom of the cabinet?
Closet grow bro. Those are emergency foil blankets because insulation wasn’t cheap haha I was on a budget. They are flimsy and hard to stick down onto your wall without creases. What I mean is... don’t use it if you want to keep your grow private. Because the fans will make those blankets rustle. You can do more layers to stabilise it. But, once I bought those, I seen good reflective insulation for sale in a local supermarket here for $20. I just left buying It though for this run since I had already started the grow. The layer on the bottom is reflective windshield protector. It acts as insulation, and reflects the light back upwards. you can get them at okay prices on fleabay etc. I got those in a local supermarket years back for like $3 a pop and covered my closet in them

Closet grow bro. Those are emergency foil blankets because insulation wasn’t cheap haha I was on a budget. They are flimsy and hard to stick down onto your wall without creases. What I mean is... don’t use it if you want to keep your grow private. Because the fans will make those blankets rustle. You can do more layers to stabilise it. But, once I bought those, I seen good reflective insulation for sale in a local supermarket here for $20. I just left buying It though for this run since I had already started the grow. The layer on the bottom is reflective windshield protector. It acts as insulation, and reflects the light back upwards. you can get them at okay prices on fleabay etc. I got those in a local supermarket years back for like $3 a pop and covered my closet in them

I use mylar sheets myself because I can't find anything else in my country and yes, they do rustle with the fans, but my cabinet is on the roof, so I am ok. I was specifically looking for the base layer, which you said is reflective windshield protector - thanks for that, that's exactly what I was looking for.

CDE63EA3-93D1-4C79-B397-BD065564BCDE.jpeg

Here is purple nuggets. Someone said give her time and she is surely coming out her shell now. She is trying to stack flowers so she will be in flower any time soon. Tons of nodes everywhere hiding lol so it’s gonna take me at least an hour to train her. I can only imagine what she would look like if she was grown with coco and perlite. Speaking of which, tonight I will finally be popping and seed as my coco with perlite will arrive tomorrow. Thank god lol it’s taken days!

Anyway, I will post a full update once I’m done training her today

Day 48:
————
Apologies everyone, I forgotten to update yesterday. I have been super with life lately and haven’t kept track of my journal as well as I should be!
————
3Wok:
She’s coming along superb and no spotting yet. So far she’s been an absolute pleasure to grow, especially for my first time using 3gal pots. I usually go More along the 5gal side. She’s on her 10th day of flower according to me, but she may have reached flower a couple days before hand.. either way I’m calling it her second week of flower and iv reduced the base feed to cut the extra nitrogen out, And provide her with more P and K to see how dense I can get these buds! She has been opened up a litte today and adjusted for More light as this will More than likely her last week of leaf growth.

E567698E-EDD3-416C-96AE-5CA936483B53.jpeg

————
Purple nuggets:
Not quite there into flower yet but she has been a slow grower since the start and very short and compact. I had to really open her up today. I’d love to grow her again in a perlite mix. I may have an extra seed available, I’ll check. She will come up okay tomorrow.
DDDF3B99-74F3-47AB-BA24-6537C58D4E38.jpeg

————
Jammy dodgers:
Really don’t like her structure. But I’ll let her grow.
664C7208-6674-44A6-876D-C657DA15C1FF.jpeg

Woke at lights on and checked on the girls.

Have a look at purple nuggets this morning at 6am after her feed and training yesterday. Insane how fast she’s responded. Check her previous pic from yesterday ^

98468912-7AC2-47DA-9700-162EFD3CDED2.jpeg

Today’s update:
—————
I have been fairly unorganised in terms of my watering etc. I have not used any schedule whatsoever and winged it from some experience. I’m awaiting strawberry nuggets germinating and I will be printing off my own custom schedule. I will actually be building my own software to calculate my doses for certain weeks and so on. I will release this software for free for anyone who wants to use it when I build it In a couple of days. Sadly, it won’t be able To run on phones, so anyone with a pc or laptop can use it wnd print off a schedule. You can provide your own parameters and it will calculate everything for you... just like advanced nutrients calculator but much better and built for autoflower doses! Anyways sorry for ranting on... fed the girls three times today for the first time just to get Rid of more salts on the smaller girls, and to provide fresh nutrients, co2 and oxygen.. if I notice good growth by tomorrow I will continue this(I hand water, yes it’s a pain and a graft!). I will purchase auto pots at some point.
—————
3Wok:
5EF7AAB2-8C1D-494E-AF09-1EEDE634ECE4.jpeg

—————
Purple nuggets:
She is coming along crazy good the past day. Im hoping she can keep it up and give me better growth.refer to two Days ago update and you can see how far shes came despite beating her up. A lot of growth in less than 24hr. Long may it live!
7ED64C0E-B697-4D64-8868-46B734D5A2F4.jpeg

—————
Jammy dodgers:
FABEB833-8506-45D4-935C-14D25C14C5DA.jpeg

Today’s update:
—————
I have been fairly unorganised in terms of my watering etc. I have not used any schedule whatsoever and winged it from some experience. I’m awaiting strawberry nuggets germinating and I will be printing off my own custom schedule. I will actually be building my own software to calculate my doses for certain weeks and so on. I will release this software for free for anyone who wants to use it when I build it In a couple of days. Sadly, it won’t be able To run on phones, so anyone with a pc or laptop can use it wnd print off a schedule. You can provide your own parameters and it will calculate everything for you... just like advanced nutrients calculator but much better and built for autoflower doses! Anyways sorry for ranting on... fed the girls three times today for the first time just to get Rid of more salts on the smaller girls, and to provide fresh nutrients, co2 and oxygen.. if I notice good growth by tomorrow I will continue this(I hand water, yes it’s a pain and a graft!). I will purchase auto pots at some point.
—————
3Wok:
View attachment 1418007
—————
Purple nuggets:
She is coming along crazy good the past day. Im hoping she can keep it up and give me better growth.refer to two Days ago update and you can see how far shes came despite beating her up. A lot of growth in less than 24hr. Long may it live!
View attachment 1418008
—————
Jammy dodgers:
View attachment 1418009
3wok is looking stunning
You're PN is exactly where mine was. Keep your thing up and I think it will surprise you. If you got my pheno, she sinks in the best way

Nice debating running strawberry nuggets or 3bog next run.. Your 3wok is filling out nicely.

Back