Indoor MrAutoGrower Grows Mephisto - Purple Nuggets, 3Wok OG & Jammy Dodgers

She’s perked up a bit today! I fed her until run off yesterday and the color of the run off was pure orange. This happened the first time that I used ecothrive coco lite. It’s because it comes precharged with beneficial microbes. However, I have been a studying watering techniques and will be putting them to use on her and fastbuds tester. I’ve began her training too. I prefer when they are a little taller but I don’t have much time with her by the looks of it. I am letting Her dry out today. I’ve had a fan on her pot basically To help dry her out quicker so that I can encourage roots as much as I can.
A055FA92-33B0-47B8-9DD0-6C3250EB09D5.jpeg

3Wok:

2FA2042A-A771-42F3-8858-6B116E072E56.jpeg

BE0CC8A9-38D3-45FF-9209-D1FB640BABDC.jpeg

D7CA64B7-5628-4B06-9A60-F6A558DE850A.jpeg

She’s still trucking along nicely. Still being fed big bud and she’s on her 5th week of flower. I will probably change over to overdrive and give her another week or two tops. She’s fattening up lovely and they are super dense. Big bud for the win... when used correctly!

Jammy Dodgers:

AC526DCE-091F-44A0-8D04-33BDC70EF4AE.jpeg

I was really considering just chopping and binning her. She’s been unhappy since day dot and is a real runt. She has shown signs of high nitrogen and build ups since the beginning and now matter what I do she doesn’t improve. I will continue to let her go but she’s a real let down.

Purple Nuggets:

FC4015C2-F14D-432D-8D47-AD1D310D3955.jpeg

She Is turning out pretty decent but her stems are so strong I struggled to train her :crying:

Attachments

• D22260D3-6CC0-4DD9-9944-239426ED9FBD.jpeg
    D22260D3-6CC0-4DD9-9944-239426ED9FBD.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
That 3wok is mighty fine buddy!! Oh...yeah!!!:shooty:
I was able To put a lot of time into her. Shes been my best plant to date. But she gave me a lot to work with. The other two in plain coco didn’t stretch out as much so didn’t have much to play with. Thanks bro

Day 19 strawberry nuggets

377A0D0F-383B-4EF4-A3AA-F4DA177DA67A.jpeg

Pot was much dryer today so I’ve watered around the edges of the pot to try and get her roots to expand outwards. Fed 1ml grow per litre and 0.5ml b-52. She has been developing better side branches over night from training thankfully. I’ll keep an eye on her to see if she grows quicker now that she’s dried up

E6FD2C4B-19FC-4902-A54A-1782DF03C590.jpeg

Hoping she’s gets a bit longer before she’s in flower. She’s been showing sex since transplant a few days back but wish me luck that I can squeeze at least two week veg out her. Strawberry nuggets Tends to Be real short so hoping I can push her as far as possible for yield

The red stems indicate you got the purple pheno on strawberry nuggets. Don't stress the early flowers. My sour stomper showed sex at 18 days and still pulled almost 6oz off of her. That being said I'm not a fan of transplanting autos. It can be done but it's a short window for success and not worth the risk.

The red stems indicate you got the purple pheno on strawberry nuggets. Don't stress the early flowers. My sour stomper showed sex at 18 days and still pulled almost 6oz off of her. That being said I'm not a fan of transplanting autos. It can be done but it's a short window for success and not worth the risk.

Ive transplanted many times without sign of stress and plenty of growth the same day. Most people bang up the roots and screw it over. I always transplant before 14 days though but didn’t want to move her because she’s looked stressed. I wasn’t sure if it was from my feed but she needed potted earlier for sure bro. Thanks for this info. I was considering if the purple/red stems were from stress but i can’t wait to see her grow. Thanks for that info man it’s made me feel better about her!

Day 23

D32D552D-F1AF-461E-9D87-D911202FD115.jpeg

Not my usual way of lst aka using forks but since she’s so short I don’t have much choice. I’ve gave her a higher feed than normal just to see how she goes. I never normally go over 1ml of AN base feed per litre, but gave her 2ml base feed with 0.5ml b-52 per litre today to run off. This is an experiment Just to see if I get More growth out her over night. Im awaiting two fast buds testers poppin the dirt..

Day 75:

3Wok:
Shes on her sixth week of flower. I’m still feeding her big bud but will be planning to feed her overdrive. Hoping I can harvest her this Sunday but more than likely she won’t be finished. I can’t get a proper good look at the trichomes until I manage to order a new microscope this week. She is supposed to only go 70 days.

9D00EB38-8FD4-4C4A-BA90-C63517C6D27E.jpeg

7B42F21B-7045-4509-AD01-31DDE1AFCE9F.jpeg

——————
Jammy Dodgers:
Still not ready and skinny buds from too much nitrogen being held in straight coco. But man She is super strong smelling and real sticky. I’ll more than likely smoke all of her myself when she’s ready :smoking: I’m awaiting the rest of her buds to finish

0B7D31E2-6FB2-4C38-B4EF-854D0CABEBB6.jpeg

——————
Purple Nugs:
Still trucking along nicely, but I’ve noticed shes held on to too much nitrogen from my b-52. Won’t be feeding her anymore of it until I notice she came out of it. I gave her a slight trim but she’s soo bushy.

8DF21C64-42EC-4E1B-B6FD-6AC085A26DAF.jpeg

3835D711-18E8-4E2C-8BCE-DEB4DAECC131.jpeg

—————

Day 24 - strawberry nuggets

Gave her a slight defoliation today. Just two leaves blocking bud sites. Just awaiting her branches to grow out a bit to aid some lst before she’s in flower. She has shown Sex over a week now so Just hoping I get More veg time. SHes short and bushy like purple nuggets

8E1B64D1-4E6A-41E2-B6CB-1AE58F1A5587.jpeg

——————
I will be doing a grow log for fastbuds testers for the grow and show

Happy growing everyone and thanks for still remaining tuned in! :bighug:

Last edited:
Day 28 - strawberry nuggets

6814C129-6E5D-4278-BA32-5DA2EAECF44E.jpeg

I’ve had issues with leaf twisting with this girl a lot. I’ve had to defoliate the big Indica leaves because they were twisting like crazy and getting in the way. She looks butchered but I’ve done This because the stems are still short but they are getting longer. I’ve used forks to hold the main branch down and forks to somewhat guide the other branches to grow out from each other as the nuggets strains stay short and compact and often try to close up on themselves. So im making sure they don’t close up. She’s still not in flower which is great but She Will Be real soon I suspect as she’s bushing up on her main branch.

Back