What the fook! Self topped plant?
20181017_094656.jpg

Cheers AFN!:smokeout:
I start this thread, because i have some photoperiod crossings that don't fit in any commercial breeder section. For this run i'm in my self builded isolated growroon with 3.84 square meter. I have a Think Fast/DP, 1 Superskunk/Seedstockers, but she looks not good on her way maybe blocked by something i don't know, 1 Green Poison Fast/Sweet Seeds and 2 crosses bred by a friend. So another 2 Criteria and 1 Black Domina. I like the KISS style. After 3 weeks of veg in 1.8 liter pots i transplanted the 6 girls into final 15 liter growbags and they will be in veg for another 10-14 days to root the bag out, then 12/12.

As always on the bottom some well washed pebbles...
View attachment 961180

Covered with some perlite...
View attachment 961181

Filled the bottom half with a 1:5 mix Supersoil Flo and soil and then the top half with a 1:20 ration of it....
View attachment 961182
View attachment 961183

And here we are before transplant...
View attachment 961184

And after....
View attachment 961185

They are standing on rollable wood holder and here is the guidline for the Supersoil...

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/guideline-how-to-use-the-supersoil-flo-florganics.65200/

Happy growing AFN:vibe:
I'm going to lurk around your indoor journal. I'm jealous not doing indoor :-(

What is that? I'm assuming it's to add nutrients to the soil?

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
had one do the same a while back,it didnt miss a beat.is it clover ?
:pighug:

It's the way to round up the organic style, a mix of grass and clover, so the the top of the soil is green in a 1 week or so, advantage of it is:

- reflecting light from LED's
- bounding nitrate in soil through roots
- provides N to medium
- supports organic proceedings in medium
- after dying and reproducing it delivers organic compost and lots more...full organic way.

I'm going to lurk around your indoor journal. I'm jealous not doing indoor :-(
Service: " mr. 711, so what can i offer you special guest? Coffe, tea, beer, wine a joint of amnesia, vape, bowl, bong? All free on da house!:pass:

Last edited:
Back