Trying to step out of my online allergy :biggrin:garden in groom doing fine, autos and photos in 3 stages on the run. At the right side of my groom auto side, Seedstockers Blackberry Gum and AK 420, all at the end of week 5...
View attachment 1057518

On the left little photo run 8 plants, 2 Golden Lemon Haze and 2 Sugar Breath, they came out leggy...
View attachment 1057521

And the cuppas are the new autos for outdoors.:biggrin:
looking good :d5:

Trying to step out of my online allergy :biggrin:garden in groom doing fine, autos and photos in 3 stages on the run. At the right side of my groom auto side, Seedstockers Blackberry Gum and AK 420, all at the end of week 5...
View attachment 1057518

On the left little photo run 8 plants, 2 Golden Lemon Haze and 2 Sugar Breath, they came out leggy...
View attachment 1057521

Wow....you got it growing on, Mon----your girls have a fond connection with you----enjoy them while you can while they are young, not that you won't when they are old and all dried up!
:pass:

Wow....you got it growing on, Mon----your girls have a fond connection with you----enjoy them while you can while they are young, not that you won't when they are old and all dried up!
:pass:
Thanks ID for the kind words!:pass:

View attachment 1057518

View attachment 1057521

looking good Mon all nice and healthy... crossing fingers for a better out door season for you this year with no farmers pulling the combine harvester on you

Back