The Criticals i took down after 6 weeks and 2 days and the Kushy by end of week 7

Just the type of info we need brother :thumbsup: it let's new growers of this strain what to expect regarding finishing times :pass:

Not that i know mate @Dinafem-Mark

I'm sure we do have a Auto Critical+ v quick critical grow going. Now I'll have to look :bong:

If we don't I would like to see one and which strains fairs best

Auto v Quick :pass:

Anyone up for the challenge?

All the best

Mark..

Hi guys,

I am in the same boat with my tent. Gorilla tape everywhere and the main door is closed. Having to enter via side doors.

I have been advised bloom room grow tents are very good and I will be looking to them when I get round to buying another.

Great grow as always brother.

Peace
BudBox pro........top tents dude....worth a look....:smiley1:

Redoing theses Quickies outdoors now following other strategy:smoking:
20190528_114335.jpg

20190528_114331.jpg

Good to see you running more of the Quick strains Mongol, I will be watching.

I am super impressed so far with mine, I got a monster going in DWC that I could have flipped at 30 days and I'm really thinking I may get her into the flower tent. But I am also curious to wait a week or two more and see if she turns into a monster!
I have my updates on her in the general battle, and in the lighting battle. She will be my battle gal for sure, and I am cloning her today as she grew so vigorous, about 2-3X bigger than any of the others. Thick, strong stem and branches, no deficiency issues.

I too like the idea of this challenge, I have some seeds left of Quick Critical and Quick Kush. This is my first time running Dinafem genetics and I'll be running more for sure :thumbsup:

I don't have a journal, but I can do one @Dinafem-Mark if it would aid you in any way?

Good to see you running more of the Quick strains Mongol, I will be watching.

I am super impressed so far with mine, I got a monster going in DWC that I could have flipped at 30 days and I'm really thinking I may get her into the flower tent. But I am also curious to wait a week or two more and see if she turns into a monster!
I have my updates on her in the general battle, and in the lighting battle. She will be my battle gal for sure, and I am cloning her today as she grew so vigorous, about 2-3X bigger than any of the others. Thick, strong stem and branches, no deficiency issues.

I too like the idea of this challenge, I have some seeds left of Quick Critical and Quick Kush. This is my first time running Dinafem genetics and I'll be running more for sure :thumbsup:

I don't have a journal, but I can do one @Dinafem-Mark if it would aid you in any way?
Cheers RG:pass:

For my feeling better flip now, you don't know how long they will do on bloom in DWC.:thumbsup:

I will do the Quicks in 50 Liter growbags and handfeed this time. Thanks god i i found some corn fields and hope they will finish mid September, we will see.:pass:

Cheers RG:pass:

For my feeling better flip now, you don't know how long they will do on bloom in DWC.:thumbsup:

I will do the Quicks in 50 Liter growbags and handfeed this time. Thanks god i i found some corn fields and hope they will finish mid September, we will see.:pass:

I always forget about extra time in DWC, it will be interesting to see when she fully matures in that media.
Good luck with the stealth in the corn fields!

Drop me a pm mate and we can get Auto Critical+ v,s Quick Critical up and running, better still why don't we do

Auto Gorilla v,s Quick Gorilla?

You up for that to @TheMongol ?

QG v,s AG?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back