20190322_064052-jpg.1033985

And i first timer to me, that this happens in my gardens------> Leaf Centre Bud!:drool:

When i saw it i had to rub me eyes coz me thought being to stoned, but its real...
:yoinks: :hump: :naughtystep: :condom: Mongol, just exactly what are you doing to these poor girls behind closed tent zippers?!? :pimp: :crying: ... I know they say if you do it too much, you grow hair on your palms, but this is just freaky!! :haha:
...... This happens on occasion, I've had it a couple times myself so far.... Somebody (WeedWarrior?) had a full on mini-bud growing out of the palm! .... Here's the Acapulco Gold that had sexy palms- :eyebrows:
P1050434.JPG

Last edited:
No stupid question there, as autos are usually days from sprout to harvest.
That is days from being flipped to 12/12 photos are usually that way, still very fast especially when the time is usually way overestimated by most breeders.
I know I’m not one of the dudes but figured I’d answer :smoking:

Perfect answer :thumbsup:

As these are photoperiod strains the flower time is from the day bloom (12/12) is started :pass:

I've not seen a Quick Critical go past 49 day's and Quick Kush I have seen one pheno take 60 day's but more realistically 50-55 day's for Quick Kush :thumbsup: (not counting veg time 18/6) .

Thanks for the assist my friend :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Perfect answer :thumbsup:

As these are photoperiod strains the flower time is from the day bloom (12/12) is started :pass:

I've not seen a Quick Critical go past 49 day's and Quick Kush I have seen one pheno take 60 day's but more realistically 50-55 day's for Quick Kush :thumbsup: (not counting veg time 18/6) .

Thanks for the assist my friend :slap:

All the best

Mark..
Hello @Dinafem-Mark .....hope you are well dude :bow:...I know @TheMongol waited 6wks before flip...but what would happen, theoretically ofc...if I did 24/0 for 4 weeks then flipped?...with a decent size achieved in veg.....that would be a photo plant in 80-85 days.....amazing:smiley1:

Hello @Dinafem-Mark .....hope you are well dude :bow:...I know @TheMongol waited 6wks before flip...but what would happen, theoretically ofc...if I did 24/0 for 4 weeks then flipped?...with a decent size achieved in veg.....that would be a photo plant in 80-85 days.....amazing:smiley1:

That would work out perfect :thumbsup:

A 4 week veg should produce a nice size plant with great structure then put her to bloom :pass:

28 day's veg + 49 day's bloom that 77 day's total from seed to weed :bong:

Fast for a photo :pass:

All the best

Mark..

That would work out perfect :thumbsup:

A 4 week veg should produce a nice size plant with great structure then put her to bloom :pass:

28 day's veg + 49 day's bloom that 77 day's total from seed to weed :bong:

Fast for a photo :pass:

All the best

Mark..
.....dude thats as fast as steaming hot funk for a photo....:yay:

Last edited:
Very nice flowers I got a kushncheese goin in the greenie an I'm excited to see how she handles the light dep !!!Dinafem sure puts out some good strains can't wait till I'm growing the new cookie strains in the second part of the dep on the Dinafem contest .!!!!

Very nice flowers I got a kushncheese goin in the greenie an I'm excited to see how she handles the light dep !!!Dinafem sure puts out some good strains can't wait till I'm growing the new cookie strains in the second part of the dep on the Dinafem contest .!!!!

We can't wait to get the 2 new cookie family strains going on AFN :pass:

It's going to be one crazy grow :bong:

All the best

Mark.

I'm sorry for being in delay to reply here, but i really had bad mood that i couln't finish properly the Quick Strains.:nono:

I find all the tents leak, I got another tent it leaks too. My Jardin is older now and has a good amount of duct tape modifications as it's not been gently used
Cheers RG and really? Me always thought it may be only me having fucked up tents :doh: i mean how can they say light and odour sealed and i can smell it outside by being closed and also the holes:doh: Nah, better not think about it:pass:
Your a poet and don't know it lol
Haha :headbang: maybe i could make some money with it.....
What day did you actually harvest my friend
The Criticals i took down after 6 weeks and 2 days and the Kushy by end of week 7 :bighug:
everything looks top dude.....well done
Cheers @Vapo69 and thanks :pass:
No, I was just apologizing for jumping in on the guys who know more about it than me.
:crying:

Back