Cheers RG! Yea that calyx is prime....me have 2 Secret Jardin and i don't like em much, little holes all over and the zippers do not really close 100% and light comes in, had to close many by stickers, for new tents ill try other brand.

But for motherplant/cuttings ill tag you in for sure coz it will be a first time for me:smoking:

Please do, I'm no expert but I get it to work :smoking:
I find all the tents leak, I got another tent it leaks too. My Jardin is older now and has a good amount of duct tape modifications as it's not been gently used :crying:
I'm not sure which brand would be better when it's time to replace, I'll have to research that.

Isn't that freaking amazing? For me it was for sure and thanks for your kind words friend over the pond.

200w.gif

If Mark says someting it will be so, when he says they finish between 42~49 days it happens so.:thumbsup:

@TheMongol Your a poet and don't know it lol

And i first timer to me, that this happens in my gardens------> Leaf Centre Bud!:drool:

When i saw it i had to rub me eyes coz me thought being to stoned, but its real...

View attachment 1033978
View attachment 1033980
View attachment 1033982
View attachment 1033984
View attachment 1033985
View attachment 1033988

I was told its pretty rare...
Dinafem girl's just keep on giving :thumbsup: such a cool "mutation" and something we don't see everyday, very cool :bong:
It was only 1 plant today, a Kushy and what i love the smell, really earthy touched...here is she hanging now...
View attachment 1034076

Im not sure if i ever had bigger fan leaves indoor like on her, i mean i have not small hands and feets, but...
View attachment 1034079
View attachment 1034080

My feets are EU size 46 to 47...

And down the Quick Kush comes :thumbsup:

What day did you actually harvest my friend @TheMongol ?

All the best

Mark..

Please do, I'm no expert but I get it to work :smoking:
I find all the tents leak, I got another tent it leaks too. My Jardin is older now and has a good amount of duct tape modifications as it's not been gently used :crying:
I'm not sure which brand would be better when it's time to replace, I'll have to research that.
Check out Budbox....I just got one and it is Very good quality

dudes please forgive me if I am being stupid here.....but is this strain a 42-49 day flower period?.......or 42-49 day seed to harvest?....thanks:smiley1:

No stupid question there, as autos are usually days from sprout to harvest.
That is days from being flipped to 12/12 photos are usually that way, still very fast especially when the time is usually way overestimated by most breeders.
I know I’m not one of the dudes but figured I’d answer :smoking:

No stupid question there, as autos are usually days from sprout to harvest.
That is days from being flipped to 12/12 photos are usually that way, still very fast especially when the time is usually way overestimated by most breeders.
I know I’m not one of the dudes but figured I’d answer :smoking:
My most sincere apologies dudette..:bow:..your answer is perfect, thank you:thanks::thanks:....and yes, that is fast...:rofl::pass::smiley1:

My most sincere apologies dudette..:bow:..your answer is perfect, thank you:thanks::thanks:....and yes, that is fast...:rofl::pass::smiley1:

No, I was just apologizing for jumping in on the guys who know more about it than me. But I couldn’t resist since I knew the answer :toke:
Don’t care about the dude part I think it’s funny :cheers:

Back