Isn't it amazing.?..:pass:when you have a garden full of colas and buds on big ladys, you can't wait to upload and showoff your Lads...:pass:but if the garden not doing like you planned, uploads are not the most liked things to do...:pass: ...and it's on this run, i expect not more then 25 gr./plant....but planned for 125 to 150 gr./plant----->no way!

To say it loud and clear, we are not talking about genetics here, but for sure the growers stupidity!

Finally found the mistake by eliminating all other parameters that are in range:pass:ph, temps, rh, lights, air, watering, aerotation all good, but as we learned from Jorge and Ed as youngster grower by studying the plants and reading the leaves only 1 thing remained!:thumbsup:

What tells us the plant if shes in only few bud/flower production, but lots of leaves beside?:shrug:-------> Overfeed!

And then i rememberd my soil update at the beginning....what have i done?:shrug:

I have let cooked it for 2 weeks, instead of 1 week what is recommended!:doh:...and beside that i thought to mix in more then the recommended 1:20 and 1:5 mix would be good idea and did so...:nono:...me smoked to much as Mossy told to be aware of getting angry with not so funny, but more annoying members on site to get battles filled and so me did...:shrug:...but for growing the good way i need a clear head...:thumbsup:...having me levels of course!...BUT! It was too much and i was letting me stress...will never happen again for sure and already found me way to handle it!:vibe:....Just eliminate the stupid and relax and the more Love your fellows!:pass:

And then it hitted me hard and heavy!:face:

Too much action in the soil plants can not handle!:face:

Im pretty disappointed meself...looks like i have to re-do this Mark! Sorry for blaming your new strains, but look yourself...to compare my hand in pic....
20190313_190126.jpg

20190313_190132.jpg

20190313_190144.jpg

20190313_190209.jpg

20190313_190151.jpg

20190313_190235.jpg

20190313_190310.jpg

20190313_190227.jpg

Fatty one...
20190313_190302.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing.?..:pass:when you have a garden full of colas and buds on big ladys, you can't wait to upload and showoff your Lads...:pass:but if the garden not doing like you planned, uploads are not the most liked things to do...:pass: ...and it's on this run, i expect not more then 25 gr./plant....but planned for 125 to 150 gr./plant----->no way!

To say it loud and clear, we are not talking about genetics here, but for sure the growers stupidity!

Finally found the mistake by eliminating all other parameters that are in range:pass:ph, temps, rh, lights, air, watering, aerotation all good, but as we learned from Jorge and Ed as youngster grower by studying the plants and reading the leaves only 1 thing remained!:thumbsup:

What tells us the plant if shes in only few bud/flower production, but lots of leaves beside?:shrug:-------> Overfeed!

And then i rememberd my soil update at the beginning....what have i done?:shrug:

I have let cooked it for 2 weeks, instead of 1 week what is recommended!:doh:...and beside that i thought to mix in more then the recommended 1:20 and 1:5 mix would be good idea and did so...:nono:...me smoked to much as Mossy told to be aware of getting angry with not so funny, but more annoying members on site to get battles filled and so me did...:shrug:...but for growing the good way i need a clear head...:thumbsup:...having me levels of course!...BUT! It was too much and i was letting me stress...will never happen again for sure and already found me way to handle it!:vibe:....Just eliminate the stupid and relax and the more Love your fellows!:pass:

And then it hitted me hard and heavy!:face:

Im pretty disappointed meself...looks like i have to re-do this Mark! Sorry for blaming your new strains, but look yourself...to compare my hand in pic....
View attachment 1028772
View attachment 1028773
View attachment 1028774
View attachment 1028775
View attachment 1028776
View attachment 1028777
View attachment 1028778
View attachment 1028779
Fatty one...
View attachment 1028780

The buds don't look the biggest brother but this could be down to many factors.

What day of bloom are you on now mate? I've seen both "Quick" ladies explode in the last 2 week's of the flower phase/stage :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Im pretty disappointed meself...looks like i have to re-do this Mark! Sorry for blaming your new strains, but look yourself...

Normally if your soil was to "hot"(contained to much feed) we would expect to see this reflected in the plants with burnt tips etc . I can not see any signs of overfeeding brother, how long did you veg for before bloom?

Was it 2-3 weeks?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

The buds don't look the biggest brother but this could be down to many factors.
Which ones beside i've listed?
What day of bloom are you on now mate?
End of week 5...
Normally if your soil was to "hot"(contained to much feed) we would expect to see this reflected in the plants with burnt tips etc
With the supersoil im growing in they can't get burned in theory and with to hot its not only the nutes....there is just to much action in the bag atm...to much living soil...

Back