but what would happen, theoretically ofc...if I did 24/0 for 4 weeks then flipped?.
I haven't thought about that before :dang:
Do we have a grower doing autos Critical+ vs our Quick Critical?
Not that i know mate @Dinafem-Mark
Very nice flowers I got a kushncheese goin in the greenie an I'm excited to see how she handles the light dep !!!Dinafem sure puts out some good strains can't wait till I'm growing the new cookie strains in the second part of the dep on the Dinafem contest .!!!!
You'll grow em excellent like always J.

I'm sorry for being in delay to reply here, but i really had bad mood that i couln't finish properly the Quick Strains.:nono:

What was the worst part of the finishing, just the issues along the way? I can't remember if this is your first photo run.

Cheers RG and really? Me always thought it may be only me having fucked up tents :doh: i mean how can they say light and odour sealed and i can smell it outside by being closed and also the holes:doh: Nah, better not think about it:pass:

:crying:[/QUOTE]

Yeah the tents aren't perfect, but the cost is right. I find the small leaks have never caused any hermie issues so I don't worry about it.
And no laughing, you are a great grower, don't make me pull out the big guns here :naughtystep: :smoking:

I haven't thought about that before :dang:

Not that i know mate @Dinafem-Mark

You'll grow em excellent like always J.
Awe thank you friend I need good stuff for my meds an family's an friends I share with .Constantly improving my organic methodology is my game learning an science is awesome .

Try it bro......I know you have the skillz.....:bow::smiley1::smiley1:
Thank you very much @Vapo69 and i do much appreciate ya words:thanks: coz they're like liquid gold for my wounded canna heart:spels: i think i already have a plan to beat the general auto time frame of 11 weeks and i forgot me still have 3 of each Quick Strains :thumbsup: it will fuck up my complete year schedule, but hey screw it :finger: that will work and i will hand feed.:coffee:

Passing your evening blunt:pass:

Thank you very much @Vapo69 and i do much appreciate ya words:thanks: coz they're like liquid gold for my wounded canna heart:spels: i think i already have a plan to beat the general auto time frame of 11 weeks and i forgot me still have 3 of each Quick Strains :thumbsup: it will fuck up my complete year schedule, but hey screw it :finger: that will work and i will hand feed.:coffee:

Passing your evening blunt:pass:
...dude Thanks :pass:....Noooooiice blunt dude....I'm thinking of trying them myself....so fast:bow::bow:

...dude Thanks :pass:....Noooooiice blunt dude....I'm thinking of trying them myself....so fast:bow::bow:
I thought the entire day of how to do it, but i can't re-do it now, coz i need a veg tent open for different outdoor starts till end of May autos like photos, so i'm forced to a autorun, but September sure i can.....:pass:

Please do, I'm no expert but I get it to work :smoking:
I find all the tents leak, I got another tent it leaks too. My Jardin is older now and has a good amount of duct tape modifications as it's not been gently used :crying:
I'm not sure which brand would be better when it's time to replace, I'll have to research that.
Hi guys,

I am in the same boat with my tent. Gorilla tape everywhere and the main door is closed. Having to enter via side doors.

I have been advised bloom room grow tents are very good and I will be looking to them when I get round to buying another.

Great grow as always brother.

Peace

Back