Grow Mediums Guideline how to use the Supersoil Flo " Florganics"

you read that is was designed for photos? for autos it is to hot....
Yeah ya never know what’s to come
But what if one mixed the base soil with Flo and perlite and let it cook for 30+ days? From what I learned from X's thread titled "TLO for dummies" it sould be digested by microbeasties and not too hot anymore, or?

I've grown autos and photos for years, and in this day and age you simply can't say a mix is too hot for autos. I've grown gazzilions of auto's that were heavuer feeders than photos.

I am really interested in this, I'd love to experiment my own method. What is the price of this product?

I've grown autos and photos for years, and in this day and age you simply can't say a mix is too hot for autos. I've grown gazzilions of auto's that were heavuer feeders than photos.

I am really interested in this, I'd love to experiment my own method. What is the price of this product?
think its around 50 euro for 5 liters but finding it for sale it the tricky part mostly german retailers from what i seen when i was looking or some

It's 50 Euro for 5 Liter powder. I contacted the maker and he said:
"For 100 liters total substrate I recommend to use 7 liters FLO, but I go as high as 10 liters."
Of course we were talking about tomatoes... ;)

hello guyz, how flo work since then, would love to try it for my first grow, will be 8 auto on 7 gallons pots
what are the result of this flo?

Last edited:
@Trichome farmer amazing grow, pretty confident on flo, i think im gonna go for flo too, easyier to find when you are from europe :D
thanks lot, you plant was looking so heathy with flo, amazing

@Trichome farmer amazing grow, pretty confident on flo, i think im gonna go for flo too, easyier to find when you are from europe :D
thanks lot, you plant was looking so heathy with flo, amazing
cheers mate the other person i would have a chat with if he has some time would be @TheMongol he has more experience with flo and autos than myself i just did that one run i dont live in mainland europe so its not that easy for me to get more

Back