Grow Mediums Guideline how to use the Supersoil Flo " Florganics"

Interest is piqued on 10. Look at that, the site is already dancing in a browser. [HASHTAG]#GermanToEnglish[/HASHTAG] Translator activated... OH MY!
Hey GG,

may i help out in any way?

How many pots will you do? With the 5 liter bag you could do 2...
I plan to use two 12.5 l pots so I wanted to know how much flo to mix with 12.5 liters of medium to get the correct ratios to fill the pots with 1:20 on top 1.5 on the bottom

I plan to use two 12.5 l pots so I wanted to know how much flo to mix with 12.5 liters of medium to get the correct ratios to fill the pots with 1:20 on top 1.5 on the bottom
Mix 0.225 Liter Flo with 12.5 Liter Lightmix and 2.5 L Flo with 12.5 Lightmix and don't forget the max. 10 % water rule!:d5:

Last edited:
Mix 0.225 Liter Flo with 12.5 Liter Lightmix and 12.5 L Flo with 12.5 Lightmix and don't forget the max. 10 % water rule!:d5:
I understand the first ratio which is 1:20 thankyou but in the second part you say mix 12.5 with 12.5 lightmix was this a typo ?

Hey GG,

may i help out in any way?
Was just admiring the "Florganics" I'm always looking for the lack of a better word, the simplest organic method I can find. Being hampered by my wheelchair doesn't afford me the ability to get out there and get dirty like I would want and cook up a nice soil. I have been looking at Mega Crop recently, but a shoestring budget and all. I really have to pick, choose and save.

Thanks for the offer of help, Mongol.

Was just admiring the "Florganics" I'm always looking for the lack of a better word, the simplest organic method I can find. Being hampered by my wheelchair doesn't afford me the ability to get out there and get dirty like I would want and cook up a nice soil. I have been looking at Mega Crop recently, but a shoestring budget and all. I really have to pick, choose and save.

Thanks for the offer of help, Mongol.
Man, that sucks, so how do you plan and are you currently growing?

Sucks to be sure, but I figured I must have been the best man for the job, or at least that is what I like to tell myself anyway. You can peep my introduction to AFN if you'd like. It'll give you a better idea how I ended up here. And yes, I am currently attempting my very first grow. Its the bottom link in my signature.

Back