Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

Looking great. [emoji106] Mongol.[emoji481][emoji482]
So u got 1 or 2 more to bring home yet ? Or is that ur last one?
[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Thanks GtG, but it was the last one of 2!

Congrats @TheMongol on a successful harvest! Just following your trials and tribulations with the farmer’s harvest stressed me out. Lol! Can’t imagine being in your shoes!

Maybe next year you can do some side work for the farmer our get some kid you know to do some and get all the “intel” you need on his schedule. Just a thought.

Congrats again!
:slap: :hookah:

Congrats @TheMongol on a successful harvest! Just following your trials and tribulations with the farmer’s harvest stressed me out. Lol! Can’t imagine being in your shoes!

Maybe next year you can do some side work for the farmer our get some kid you know to do some and get all the “intel” you need on his schedule. Just a thought.

Congrats again!
:slap: :hookah:
Thanks 420!:pass:

Yeah it was a harsh outdoor year, but i know farmers schedules in my area, it was the heat and drought this year after 2003 the strongest. Hope to have the next years quite correct climates to grow as usual!:crying:

Last edited:
whoop whoop the combine harvester has been denied it's edibles... have a slap for winning this round @TheMongol :slap:
Me never give up Slater for my human right to grow all what god blessed himself what he created!
tong-yabghu-qaghan-5b8ad3dd-c771-4178-8083-ac9bdf5a39c-resize-750.jpeg

Back