Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

Thanks brother! Yea, o hear you, but i decided to relax i was nervous this summer enough, but i have a good feeling, weather is pretty cool and rainy these days and did a simple test i found on web, they say corn is ready when milky juice comes out after cutted fruit, ive eaten half of one and its all clear to no juice, so it's in canna god hands now!
you need a drone to surveil the farmer, probably do equipment maintenance before he goes out to harvest
Last visit before she comes home at the weekend, wish i could let her stand another 10-14 days, but weatherforecast says rain and cold from saturday on and i'm not sure about farmers needs for his corn. The resin on the buds is beautiful.
View attachment 952228
View attachment 952229
View attachment 952230
View attachment 952231
View attachment 952232
View attachment 952233
she is crusty!!!
Took her down yesterday and she is hanging in!
View attachment 953074
View attachment 953075
bud hanging safe!, yea!

The Roman Goddess of the Grains
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceres_(mythology)
Equivalent of Greek Goddess Demeter

Name is same as "cereal", i.e. grains.

She discovered spelt wheat.
But maybe she found our seeded cannabis heads too. ;-)

thank you @Maria Sanchez for that little read on Ceres... The main company I run is named after Minerva and we like to use Greek mythology to name our off shoot company's,... Subruncinator, "He who weeds" has made and impression... can you guess what we may use it for. ;) ... I do like Ceres as well,very relevant to our world. I like her connection to law.

Thank you :bighug::pass:

Back