Indoor Mixed Autoflowering Strains

I just turned on the UVA Plus 10,000K lamps. I think I am about 3 weeks out on the Lil" MOBstars and 4 or more on the Green Crack and Jumping Black Jack. I will hang and turn on the Pure UV next week.

I just got word that my seed order from The Vault cleared customs and will be here shortly.

ScreenHunter_202 Aug. 11 17.06.jpg

@Lilly_of_the_Zoo had one from them confiscated the other day :yoinks:

I will be growing 420FastBuds Original Auto Skunk @Fast Buds Heather It is slated as an 8 week from seed to harvest. I hope so because I want my grow room empty the second week of June and everything in the cure before then. We may be taking a few days for walk about in mid June.

I have been doing this for 5 years and I still get excited about my next run. It is like an addiction. Look what I got:

_DSC2831.JPG

I may never grow the freebies because I already ordered this for my summer grow..............................

Citradelic Sunset by ETHOS seeds.
ScreenHunter_250 Mar. 02 23.22.jpg

Do I need a seed intervention?:condom:

Here we are at day 53: The Lil' MOBstar hiding in the left rear is short but she is getting really frosty. The Green Crack in the right rear is filling out nicely. Both of these plants are hard to photograph! The Jumping Black Jack is 5 feet tall and the Lil' MOBstar in the rear center is not far behind at about 4'6".

group1.JPG
JBJ1.jpg
JBJ2.jpg
JBJ3.jpg
LM1.jpg
LM2.jpg
LM3.jpg
LM4.jpg
LM5.jpg
LM6.jpg
LM7.jpg

:baked:Impressive grow and the stats on that Citrradelic Sunset by Ethos seeds is also impressive very photogenic pic and potent @25-30% THC.
The strain is supposed to do well in high temperatures and this is for my summer grow. I hope to grow buds that pretty!

@Waira You can watch the Lil' MOBstars in here the other thread is for Autobeanstalk. The aroma is strong and fruity, citrusy, earthy the thing is I have other strains in the space so it is hard to say. Perhaps I will go rub a stem right back.................. citrus, pine fruity slight floral.

Back