Indoor Mixed Autoflowering Strains

Day 63 update. The girls are starting to plump up with 10 days or more to go..........

The Jumping Black Jack is dominating.

_DSC1430.JPG

The Green Crack is hiding in the corner an looking sweeeeet.........
_DSC1434.JPG

The Lil' MOBstar in the back corner is so frosty.

_DSC1437.JPG
_DSC1442.JPG
_DSC2848.JPG

_DSC1440.JPG

_DSC2845.JPG

Looks like the Black Jack is heavy on the Jack side, with those long spears.
You think 10 days is enough...?

Looks like the Black Jack is heavy on the Jack side, with those long spears.
You think 10 days is enough...?
No, not for Jumpin Black Dash but the Lil' MOBstars might be done by then.

Last edited:
The Lil' MOBstars look to be ready for Sunday or Monday. I see a little more clear trichomes with the loupe than with the camera (handheld cell phone).

3.jpg

4.jpg

Looks quite a bit clear still, though I know that can be misleading. Looking good!
Yeah, I just need to check daily now. I like mostly cloudy with 10% to 20% amber and since it is MOB maybe 10% amber keeps me off the couch?

Yeah, I just need to check daily now. I like mostly cloudy with 10% to 20% amber and since it is MOB maybe 10% amber keeps me off the couch?

We have the same harvest target. I usually like 10-20% amber, as well. Final stretch, here we come!

Day 70 and it is close for the LiL' MOBstars. The Jumping Black Dash is huge and cannot get enough nutes as she begins to ripen. The one LiL' MOBstar continues to drop leaves with what looks like all manor of deficiencies? The three others are happy. The short LiL' MOBstar's (in the back corner) buds look like snow balls they are so frosty! The Green Crack is camera shy but she is a beauty.

_DSC1448.JPG
_DSC1449.JPG
_DSC1450.JPG
_DSC1451.JPG
_DSC1452.JPG
_DSC1454.JPG

I harvested the two front LIL' MOBstars today. I get a fruity pebbles, pine/diesel aroma from both of them. The buds have nice mass.

From the front left is the girl that was so fussy with her nutrients:

_DSC2860.JPG

And center front not a complaint from this girl about the nutes. Her internode spacing was longer and leaf to calyx ratio higher than the first plant. This is the plant that had a lot of 3 finger leaves.

_DSC2864.JPG

Looking great, @Mañ'O'Green !
Hard with multiple strains using the same res / nute mix...

I like your use of tomato cages, one per plant, rather than a net over the whole canopy.
I always move my plants around, and can't do that with a single net.

Send up some post-chop pics.
You dry/wet trim? Whole plant/colas/buds?

Back