Indoor Mixed Autoflowering Strains

Yes vitamin-E acetate is the prime suspect. It was/is being used as a cut and it kills people. I am not saying Dabs (my rosin) is any better but I don't smoke and eating takes too long to get high and lasts too long for casual recreational use. I have a Terp pen and it is almost as descrete as vaping. You can preload it and it is good for a couple of mind blowing hits. I am safe to drive after an hour or two. I have to camp out or Uber if I eat it.

View attachment 1158580

Would love to get a pen like this, but they are illegal where I am now....
Eating. Great. But forget the rest of the day, haha!

The girls are growing like crazy:

_DSC1372.JPG
_DSC2814.JPG
_DSC2815.JPG
_DSC2816.JPG
_DSC2817.JPG

I know it has only been 4 days but they are growing so fast:

View attachment 1161126View attachment 1161127

The plants look beautiful. I love the setup and everything it's all so clean lol.

I was looking at your feeding chart and I've begun watching Harley's videos. How do you like the MAP? Do you use it the entire grow?

I had been interested in bloom boosters and found a common ingredient to be Monopotassium Phosphate - do you have any experience with this, similar to BE or SC?

The plants look beautiful. I love the setup and everything it's all so clean lol.

I was looking at your feeding chart and I've begun watching Harley's videos. How do you like the MAP? Do you use it the entire grow?

I had been interested in bloom boosters and found a common ingredient to be Monopotassium Phosphate - do you have any experience with this, similar to BE or SC?
@FTF_damien50 this is my third grow using NPK Industries Raw nutrients to supplement the MegaCrop. Last grow I way overdid the P-K additions and cause a deficiency or toxic reaction. I have dialed it back by 75% for this run. I use either GreenLeaf BE and/or SC or NPK P-K but not both at the same time. This is my current chart:

ScreenHunter_248 Feb. 21 11.07.jpg

The PPMs are just the MegCrop with the other additions it will be in the 800 PPM range for flower total.

Day 49, The girls are all showing their different strain characteristics. The sativa strong plants are getting more water than they like and are a bit droopy by the end of the day. These pictures are just before lights out. Three of the Lil' MOBstar are very similar phenos but vary in height and the 4th Lil' MOBstar appears to be a different pheno? I defoliated a little for better airflow underneath and I am in the process of making salve with the fresh leaves, some CBD buds and some high THC buds. I have many of my friends using the salves and getting relief from all sorts of muscle skeletal pains.

_DSC1389.JPG
_DSC1383.JPG
_DSC1384.JPG
_DSC1390.JPG
_DSC1392.JPG
_DSC1394.JPG
_DSC1388.JPG

The plants look great, MOG! Really stretching now. I like the defoliation, also. Really looks like it opened things up nicely down there.

Back