Indoor Mixed Autoflowering Strains

Every time I look at them they are bigger. It is a very gratifying time in the grow.

Yeah, love that mid-veg to stretch phase, when you feel you could just sit there, smoke and watch them literally grow before your eyes!

Yeah, love that mid-veg to stretch phase, when you feel you could just sit there, smoke and watch them literally grow before your eyes!
I want my girls to know I love them. I am not sure I would want them to know why by smoking in front of them
anaug.gif
but yes I have just watched them for long periods of time.

Ps. You know I am stoned right? :rofl:

:vibe:

Last edited:
I want my girls to know I love them. I am not sure I would want them to know why by smoking in front of them :zen: but yes I have just watched them for long periods of time.

You the daddy.... haha!

Ps. You know I am stoned right? :rofl:

:vibe:

I should certainly hope so.
You're in California, right?
Recently sampled some nice North Cal Sour Dubb sauce vape.
First time vaping, I like it!!!!

@Shiva's Mistress are you growing anything at the moment? I don't see any journals by you?

Just some peppers at the moment, soon to ripen up.
Will be kicking my little DWC vege garden into action soon.
And plans for dwarf tomatoes and other herbs.

Will try to drop some of my La Buena Hierba reg autos.
I have La Gasolina Auto, Jack Herer Auto and Thai Gold semi-auto.
Not sure what seeds are what though, 8 of each left.

Will drop maybe 2 of each, and plant out when they are tiny.
Have been scouting some local areas by the river-side gardens.
Winter is passing and spring is on the way.

When peeps started dying from bad cut in their carts I gave up vaping. Now I just do Dabs. I get so stoned
apeopleforaf3.gif

Last edited:
When peeps started dying from bad cut in their carts I gave up vaping. Now I just do Dabs. I get so stoned View attachment 1158577

Wasn't that some contamination in the mix, not vaping itself?
One advantage was the vaping was very discrete.
You know, for, um, partaking in places where you shouldn't be partaking...

Wasn't that some contamination in the mix, not vaping itself?
One advantage was the vaping was very discrete.
You know, for, um, partaking in places where you shouldn't be partaking...
Yes vitamin-E acetate is the prime suspect. It was/is being used as a cut and it kills people. I am not saying Dabs (my rosin) is any better but I don't smoke and eating takes too long to get high and lasts too long for casual recreational use. I have a Terp pen and it is almost as descrete as vaping. You can preload it and it is good for a couple of mind blowing hits. I am safe to drive after an hour or two. I have to camp out or Uber if I eat it.

_DSC2751.JPG

Back