Going in for the cure today.

Front left Lil' MOBstar 148g
front center Lil, MOBstar 93g
3/31/2020 rear center 154g
Green Crack 192g
Jumpin Black Dash 181g
Lil' MOBstar Buzzooka 111g

879g /650w = 1.35g/w

31 oz in 80 Days you have to love autos.

Last edited:
Going in for the cure today.

Front left Lil' MOBstar 148g
front center Lil, MOBstar 93g

That'll fill a few jars!
How many grams you usually pull / Watt and / m2?

That'll fill a few jars!
How many grams you usually pull / Watt and / m2?
Hey SM....... that don't sound right, Hey Shiv ............ mmm nope, hey Sheev.................. yeah!

Hey Sheev I have hit 1.67/gpw and almost 580 g/m2 So far the buds are a bit airy yet they look high quality.
More pics later. Been busy making masks.

_DSC2887.JPG

Be safe!

Hey SM....... that don't sound right, Hey Shiv ............ mmm nope, hey Sheev.................. yeah!

I chose this name as a kind of joke, Shiva's side-girl is of course Ganga-devi, the "Goddess of the Ganges" or the "Goddess of Ganja"!

Hey Sheev I have hit 1.67/gpw and almost 580 g/m2 So far the buds are a bit airy yet they look high quality.

That, sir, is mighty impressive, both /w and /m2.
You obviously have a lot of experience and a very tight on point grow setup and style.

More pics later. Been busy making masks.

View attachment 1173700

Be safe!

Good for you! I have a good supply from a friend that had hundreds.
This was back in early Feb, glad she and I had the foresight to prepare.
Looks like the updated knowledge is that yes, face masks do help prevent transmission!!
So much misinformation around, but I think in this case, every little bit helps.

We've not under full lock down here. Are you in Cal?
(Only answer that one if you wanna, privacy is paramount.)

Stay safe, too!

I chose this name as a kind of joke, Shiva's side-girl is of course Ganga-devi, the "Goddess of the Ganges" or the "Goddess of Ganja"!

That, sir, is mighty impressive, both /w and /m2.
You obviously have a lot of experience and a very tight on point grow setup and style.

Good for you! I have a good supply from a friend that had hundreds.
This was back in early Feb, glad she and I had the foresight to prepare.
Looks like the updated knowledge is that yes, face masks do help prevent transmission!!
So much misinformation around, but I think in this case, every little bit helps.

We've not under full lock down here. Are you in Cal?
(Only answer that one if you wanna, privacy is paramount.)

Stay safe, too!
Yes we are under self quarantine and unnecessary businesses are closed. I only leave the house for groceries and I am limiting that to once or twice a week. I think part of the success for masks is you cannot touch your mouth or nose with your hands. I also think it helps you think not to touch your eyes or face at all! That leaves air transmission as the last path. Most virus expelled in a cough or sneeze drops out of the air fairly quickly but the smallest particles may remain aloft for a considerable time. This is where your mask comes into play. The home made ones are at best ~50% as effective as a medical mask.

ScreenHunter_250 Mar. 31 10.26.jpg

So what that means is time of exposure becomes the other variable you CAN control. Have a list before you go to the store and be purposeful in the store and get out ASAP. I have a mask station in the trunk of my car. I park away from others and upwind when possible. I take the mask off very carefully so as not to knock the virus off and place it in a zip-lock. N95 masks have a negative electrical charge that holds the virus to it, homemade do not have the charge so the virus can fall off. Then I wash hands and any other surface including the bag I just handled. When I have a couple od dirty masks they are loaded outside onto a lined baking sheet and the masks are placed in 180°F oven for 30 minutes then laundered like normal. The virus is killed at 158°F for 30 minutes. My masks are ok up to about 250°F without hurting the elastic.

Yes we are under self quarantine and unnecessary businesses are closed. I only leave the house for groceries and I am limiting that to once or twice a week. I think part of the success for masks is you cannot touch your mouth or nose with your hands. I also think it helps you think not to touch your eyes or face at all! That leaves air transmission as the last path. Most virus expelled in a cough or sneeze drops out of the air fairly quickly but the smallest particles may remain aloft for a considerable time. This is where your mask comes into play. The home made ones are at best ~50% as effective as a medical mask.

So what that means is time of exposure becomes the other variable you CAN control. Have a list before you go to the store and be purposeful in the store and get out ASAP. I have a mask station in the trunk of my car. I park away from others and upwind when possible. I take the mask off very carefully so as not to knock the virus off and place it in a zip-lock. N95 masks have a negative electrical charge that holds the virus to it, homemade do not have the charge so the virus can fall off. Then I wash hands and any other surface including the bag I just handled. When I have a couple od dirty masks they are loaded outside onto a lined baking sheet and the masks are placed in 180°F oven for 30 minutes then laundered like normal. The virus is killed at 158°F for 30 minutes. My masks are ok up to about 250°F without hurting the elastic.

Sounds like you are organized and informed.
Still have surgical masks here, but sometimes re-use if I only use one for a short time one day.
If I'm out, always try to avoid public transport and touching anything, anywhere.
Have a complicated procedure for returning home, from cleaning shoes, outer clothes, masks, hands, and so on.
Also dealing with anything brought into the house, from mail-order, to order out food and stuff.
Luckily checking my plants doesn't put me under exposure!
Stay safe!!!!

I love to get excited about a plant I just harvested, I am over the moon........ I got 2 really stand out plants in this run Here are the glamor shots:

First the Lil' MOBstar, this pheno is so special it needs a name. "The Buzzooka Pheno" it smells of bubblegum. I just named it. It is a cola from where the plant comes out of the rock wool to the tip of each branch. It is covered in trichomes. When I did the wet trim I had to leave some of the "stem leaves" because they had too many trichomes for a wet trim!

_DSC1493.JPG
_DSC1498.JPG
_DSC1505.JPG
_DSC1510.JPG
_DSC1499.JPG

Then there is the Jumping Black Dash She is big and beautiful.

_DSC1495.JPG
_DSC2901.JPG

Did I mention the Green Crack always a crowd pleaser.

Ok so I was stoned when I chopper her and I might have forgot to take pictures That is her hanging on the line :crying:.

:vibe:

Last edited:
That lil mobster is beautiful! Love the blanket of snow!

Party at MoG's crib!
:vibe::dancer::vibe::dancer::vibe::dancer::vibe::dancer:

Back