Indoor Mixed Autoflowering Strains

I harvested a third Lil' MOBstar today. The fourth was not ready and she is the pheno everyone will hope to get.

This is the third she is a big girl:woohoo:.

center rear Mobstar.jpg

This is the the one we all want...........................

Left Rear Mobstar.jpg

This is a popcorn bud!

Left Rear Mobstar mid bud.jpg

The camera catches things the eye may miss. I got a naner. It is of no concern this late in my grow but for someone doing a perpetual grow it might be.

Left Rear Mobstarnaner.jpg

Beautiful plants. No burn and nice fade. Congrats

Beautiful plants. No burn and nice fade. Congrats
Thanks, the third plant (the one above) was quite happy with the nutrient schedule as were two other sisters but one of them gave me fits from the 4th week on. She exhibited signs of PH, N, & K toxicity/deficiency or what ever. I never really got her dialed in but her yield seems fine so far?

Looking great, @Mañ'O'Green !
Hard with multiple strains using the same res / nute mix...

I like your use of tomato cages, one per plant, rather than a net over the whole canopy.
I always move my plants around, and can't do that with a single net.

Send up some post-chop pics.
You dry/wet trim? Whole plant/colas/buds?
@Shiva's Mistress I hang the buds in the room the grow space is in. The temperature is 69°F with about 55% RH right now so conditions are ideal. When they are like this I strip all of the sun leafs first and then a do a manicure when I put them in the jars for cure. In the summer Temps can be higher and in that case I may leave all of the leaves to slow drying. I sometimes even hang the entire plant.

This is the first three plants:

_DSC1472.JPG

Thanks, the third plant (the one above) was quite happy with the nutrient schedule as were two other sisters but one of them gave me fits from the 4th week on. She exhibited signs of PH, N, & K toxicity/deficiency or what ever. I never really got her dialed in but her yield seems fine so far?

How was your overall impression? From where I'm sitting it looked flawless. Harley Smith knows Nutrients lol

How was your overall impression? From where I'm sitting it looked flawless. Harley Smith knows Nutrients lol
It is done with smoke and mirrors :rofl: I pull all of the ugly leaves before a photo shoot. Wait till I get pictures of the 4th girl She is amazing. Not big just really pretty. I wish I knew half of the stuff Harley knows............ The green crack is pretty. I think the Jumping Black Dash's bud may be a bit airy :shrug:But she is huge.

Spent the morning planting part of the vegetable garden.

The first order of business is to distribute the compost. This bin was filled to overflowing last summer and now is less than 1/4. Even at that the top layers are not ready.
_DSC2879.JPG

This is the black gold:

_DSC2882.JPG

Unfortunately it is not enough so I had to go to the store and buy some compost. Guess what nobody has any and I was told they don't make it any longer - WHAT bull shit. So I start reading the bags and guess what they add a couple of amendments to the compost and call it a new name that they can charge more for......... marketing:

_DSC2884.JPG
_DSC2883.JPG

Since making pickles is high on the list of garden products this year and the volunteer Dill is abundant and further along than I would like I decided to buy some cucumber plants that hopefully will be in production when the dill is ready. This is always a crap shoot.

_DSC2885.JPG
_DSC2878.JPG

So planted today pickling cucumbers, peppers, okra, spring lettuce mix (baby bok choy in the mix), Zucchini, and 1 row of carrots. I am using carrot seed tape and will plant a row each week for the next six weeks.

_DSC2885.JPG

This is my wife's shade garden.

_DSC2881.JPG
_DSC2880.JPG

Great job on the farming on both fronts MoG :d5:.....some fine looking cannabis coming from inside and no doubt some quality produce to come from outside in the next couple of months :thumbsup:.

Back