Indoor Mixed Autoflowering Strains

soaking in a weak solution of Kelp Extract .17g/Gal of PH 5.8 tap water 90 PPM

Good use of a modem mate, frugal and smart water warmer, be careful with that modem don't want no internet viruses ;) that 90 ppm after kelp or already particles in water plus kelp? cheers mate and good luck.

Good use of a modem mate, frugal and smart water warmer, be careful with that modem don't want no internet viruses ;) that 90 ppm after kelp or already particles in water plus kelp? cheers mate and good luck.
Before adding Kelp. It really does not add much to PPM.

Turned the UFO on last night. The temperature is holding steady.
ScreenHunter_238 Jan. 11 21.39.jpg

Good luck, MOG! Looking forward to seeing you grow another room full of top shelf buds!

Thanks @Iriee Vibez I hope so as well.

The first 3 girls all - Lil MobStars were up this mornin
Thanks @Iriee Vibez I hope so as well.

The first 3 girls all - Lil MobStars were up this morning.
:vibe:

I am really hoping that vintage seed pops soon, too! I keep all my seeds in an airtight container in the fridge, but those I bought when I first started, I have already had for two years. So, I a man sure I will need to learn these techniques.

@Mañ'O'Green
something like this would work?Amazon product

Can't seem to locate the extract.

Yes that is the pure GA3 and it will work if used correctly. I would not bother with that unless the genetics of the seeds are of great value.

I do not know what you are looking for Sea Weed is everywhere in gardening in many forms. They all work assuming it is an honest product. Kelp Extract (sea weed) is a basic nutrient in my hydroponic growing. I have it in stock so adding a little to the germination soak is easy.

Back